30 Bananas a Day!

Okay, so I figured out how to spiralize zucchini without a spiraziler (just twirl it on a grater!). I figured it's time to make a wrap of some sort. I went to the market, got some stuff and found some turnip greens that were MONSTROUS. I made this hearty concaunction(possibly called the burrawto?).

Filling:
3 medium zucchini, Grated/spiralized
some chopped red pepper

Sauce:
1/2-1 pint grape tomatoes (depending on how tomatoey you like it)
one mango
some red pepper (optional)

Wrap:
turnip greens

Comine the filling, blend the sauce, combine both together. Cut off the bigger part of the stem of the turnip green and scoop in some filling (amount really depends how big you want each one, and how strong your greens are). Roll it up in the green so you don't roll along with the stem and break it, fold the ends halfway through rolling to make the burrito pouch. That's it!

No avocado needed for this one, but I'm sure it would be awesome if you don't mind the overt fat (put the slices in seperately from the filling to make an even line of avo when wrapping). Try a bunch of different things in the wrap (grated carrot, mushrooms, banana?, cucumber, celery, apple cubes... the list is endless).

Enjoy.

Views: 1489

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think this may be on the dinner table at my Raw thanksgiving featuring "Thanks for fresh, ripe, raw plant food" ;)
Wow, that looks so delicious. I know what I'm going to eat now, whenever I'm craving chipotle ;)
That looks great...think I might make it for dinner tonight with a citrus/tahini sauce and lots of chopped up mango bites :)
The "burrawto"? ::groans::
yummmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Made this for lunch tday with some chopped dates added to the filling. SO yummy thanks!
That looks soooooo good! I want one right now! :)
YUM! :)

wowzas. thanks for the heads up about the grater vs. spiralizer. I have been holding out on buying one. 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
12 hours ago
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service