30 Bananas a Day!

Looking to move in with fellow passionate fruities in Manchester sometime over the coming year, anyone interested? I'll keep refreshing the discussion every now and again :)

Views: 675

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

as in manchester england?? lets meet up!! x

As in Manchester England Yeah! Dude I'd love to meet up, I'm away for quite a bit over the coming months but we should defo meet up at some-point, fucking cudos for coming to this lifestyle from bulimia, where do you get your fruit from?

I get mine from smithfeild and will be looking to move somewhere close to there. So wicked to see a fellow banana girl, I am currently raw til 4, but if I lived with fellow fruities I'd defo have more drive to be 100%. 

Don't be afraid to add me as a friend sweetie! :D 

Smithfeild!!! never seen so much fruit (well, in England anyway). Good to know that there is actually some other carbbed up people in Manchester.

Be good to meet up one day? What are your fave places to hit in Manc?

is it called New Smithfield Market ? lol sorry for the hijack ! :D

Yeah, that's the one. It's a wholesalers Mon-Sat, then on Sunday it's a regular market/car boot. You can still pick up real cheap fruit on a Sunday- I was up there yesterday and I saw boxes or clementines for a quid, box of bananas for 3 quid etc.

how big is the box ? I'm considering doing weeks shopping if it pays off.

I'm not sure exactly. Like, if you saw a box of bananas in a grocers- that size. I'm not sure how long the bananas will be available though- when they go down to £3, it means they are really trying to shift them!

it says on their website its open to the public during the week as well? or am i reading that wrong? planned to go this thursday

Yeah, it's a wholesalers Mon- to Sat, open to the public. Probably best to get there before ten, though there are still vendors open 'til midday. If you go on a wholesale day, watch out for forklift trucks trying to mow off your ankles!

Would be good to meet up yeah :) I know, as if there are actually a few people from good ol' Mancy here eh! How long you been carbed up dude? 

Hahaa small world!! Not long if I'm honest, about 14-15 weeks, but starting to get a good routine going now and not giving a shit what people think of my monomeals. My whole outlook on life has changed though its mad. What about you? There's a good place in northern quarter called "Earth" it is cooked but its sooo good!! and there's a few curry places on Thomas Street which I go to pretty regular if you're interested?

ha no way, didn't know there were people so close to home, just joined here last week, looks like its a trip to smithfields market monday morning! Toyed with the idea of ordering things online, but I was shocked that it would of worked out cheaper to buy 50 dates from waitrose then every "organic online shop" i could find.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
18 hours ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service