30 Bananas a Day!

I have pediatric fibromyalgia and its been acting up pretty bad lately. I don't know anyone close to my age that has it. Any tips? Things that have helped? ANYTHING?

Views: 366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Practicing healthy lifestyle consistently will most likely help.

Seeds and nuts, even raw, can often cause bad reactions and may be contributing to your problems.  Don't eat any for a day or 2 and if this helps.  If it helps then just have your total ration in just a single meal every 2 or 3 days, giving your body a break.

Do you get any treatments?  osteopathy, massage, chiropractic, acupuncture or anything else?  I would try switching up treatments or person treating me with something like this.  
Diet wise I'd be going for the minerals.  

Try a fruit fast.  Eat only sweet fruit and grass juice.  Wheatgrass juice is good but tough to stomach.  The wild grasses that sprout up after the snow melts in the wilderness are mouthwateringly tasty and are a great way to go.  Chew up the wild grass, swallow the juice, and spit out the pulp.  Some days you eat more and some days less so your digestive organs have a chance to cleanse and revitalize.

Folks with Fibromyalgia have posted here that they have gotten excellent results following the 811rv lifestyle.  You might do a search for threads and posts on the topic.

I have FMS & have gone from couch-bound to NO PAIN going to fruits & veggies. Still waiting on the energy levels to increase...it's been seven months.

I currently am 80/10/10rv and I don't consume any nuts or oils. I've tried physical therapy and chiropractors.

How long have you been eating 811?

Take a break from technology. No tv, cars, or light. Plug out electronics, no internet, no phone, no radio. Take a break from news and other media communication. Take some time off from work or any other highly stimulating, stress inducing, noise, or energy draining activity or person and just rest in solitude!

Hi Kennedy, I too had pediatric fibromyalgia, but they didn't call it that then.  Now 34 and battling it (still) I'm working on the 8/1/1 lifestyle and I'm sleeping better.  I've also been managing a lot of my pain symptoms with yoga.  The days I don't want to get up and move are the days I force myself to do it because I DO feel better after an hour of yoga.  I've been teaching it for 17 years to deal with my pain and it is very helpful.  Seems counter productive but get exercise, moderate exercise daily in addition to the raw diet and you'll start feeling better.  I don't promise any sort of cure, I have yet to find one, but you CAN feel better!  I know this is an older post but I just stumbled across it. Hope you are well.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Tuesday
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Sunday
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Sunday
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Sunday
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10
Profile IconSean, Magdalena, George Gagnon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 9
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 5
Peter's photo was featured
Jun 4
Profile IconRuby, linhle11, 13thMoon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 4

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service