30 Bananas a Day!

Hi

For you womyn that have been on HCRV steady a while, have your orgasms gotten better and easier to attain?

I believe so since the body gets leaner and chronic tension in the muscles diminishes. But I am not sure.

Here is the rest of my reasoning:
I think tension in the muscles of the body hinders both the production of oxytocin and ones ability to let go, trust and enjoy.
I think it becomes hard to achieve an orgasm with a body full of tension, then it is also hard to trust, and the orgasms that do come is shallow and forced.

Oxytocin is the trust hormone. When we produce oxytocin we trust the people around us, when we trust the people around us we release oxytocin. If someone is injected with oxytocin they will trust more.

An orgasm requires letting go. And the more you let go, the deeper and better it is, right?
Letting go requires trust. Oxytocin is the hormonal counterpart to trust.
I believe it is hard to let go when you don't get enough oxytocin and your muscles won't let go.

Can you confirm this? Have your orgasms gotten better, deeper and easier?

Views: 700

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't believe 107 people have viewed this and no one commented.  I am new to this.  So, I'll let you know when I release some of this weight.  :)

hi, thanks :) yes, strange.

Hahaha! I think about 159 male members were looking at this thread first to find the holy grail of women's orgasms and saw that nobody had posted yet... =D

I think your reasoning is correct from a scientific point of view.

But there needs to be an emotional connection to build trust, especially for women. I don't think that it can be manipulated through just going on this diet. It's how you feel towards a person and how they make you feel. If that isn't present it will still be shallow and unfulfilling.

Me for example, if I don't feel something for the guy or I can see that he's not really into me, it's not happening. He could be performing acrobatic Kamasutra stunts and it would work :D
And unfortunately most omnivores can't even keep up with a woman's needs... LOL

I've only been on this diet for about 10 months but my orgasms have definitely gotten stronger since. And arousal is almost instantaneous. I just have to think of my guy and I get a pre-orgasm. But again, that comes with emotional trust...

I am happy your better health improves your orgasms and makes them easier, and that you confirm my thoughts about this :-))

I am glad you mentioned emotional connection.
I agree with you, and I think you also agree with me. When I mention oxytocin I am talking about this emotional connection that is so important, the feeling of trust, as I said. But I didn't elaborate on how we naturally produce oxytocin, sorry.
Our brain doesn't release this hormone if you don't trust the other person, that you aren't into each other and treat each other nice. Trust doesn't come by itself, it is built.

The better the relationship is, the more trust they have towards each other, the more oxytocin runs through the veins when they think about each other.
The physical reaction you have when you think about him, I guess it involves high levels of hormones such as oxytocin. That your fit body are able to produce with greater ease.
But we human beings are more than just our physical bodies, right, we have emotions and thoughts and conciousness.

But I like to not mix all of them together during a reasoning, because the physical, mental and emotional are all reflection of each other anyway. Everything existing in the mental, can be found it the emotional and the physical. And vica versa.
Trust is an emotional thing, right? Oxytocin is an physical thing, and they both are a result of the same. A good relation with our surroundings.
I could just as easily switched out all mentions of oxytocin with trust and emotional connection, and wouldn't matter. But I like the physical ;-)

And no, acrobatic sex is not necessarily a source for emotional connection and oxytocin. Unless that is exactly what you are looking for..

"And unfortunately most omnivores can't even keep up with a woman's needs... LOL"
nice touch :-)

thats great to hear!

but forget "science", I am talking about our body and how it works. it has everything to do about your physiology, but we don't have to go into detail about hormones or their relation to our feelings and self-esteem etc.

you feel alive, sexy and your body works better, GREAT! its just how its supposed to be :-)) you also ARE more alive and sexy, i guess, so your feelings reflect reality =)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
Friday
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
May 26
Peter posted photos
May 26
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
May 26
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
May 26
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service