30 Bananas a Day!

I was wondering what you guys thought about zucchini pasta. Do you believe it is good to eat for dinners if you get all you calories in, is it good for digestion? Other than my two questions what are your feeling on eating zucchini pasta in gereral, I would love to know

Peace and health
Liz x3

Views: 532

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm with Mark - I love it! :)

Thanks. I love zucchini pasta and have been wanted it for dinner almost every night now.

beautiful!!!

Looks amazing!

I eat it almost every day sometimes two times a day. I love it with different marinara sauces i make. I also most of the times add cucumber, spinach, arucula, sweet apple or some other stuff in there =) also sometimes iceberg or romain just for more food :D

I live in Denmark and you can order it at rawandmore.dk

Personally, I'm fine with zuc's, but I've occasionally heard some folks don't jive with them. 

In that case, cukes make a fine and slightly softer and juicier substitute.

It's good you mentioned this zucchini pasta, I dont like zucchini pasta much when I use a potato peeler to make strips. I am thinking of buying a spiralizer but I am curious to know whether the taste will be much better?

For me texture is very important and can alter the 'taste', the pasta looks so nice on all the videos....

Can anyone give me an option who have tried both...is the taste any different?

Thanks!

Celia, I just used my spirooli for the 1st time a week ago, the zucchini was ok, but I have seen some nice looking "other" vegetables, this thread might be of interest, why not have several varieyies in a salad ;)

Spirooli noodles

Thanks Brett, I had a look so there are lots of other veggies apart from cougettes! I've ordered my spiralizer today, hoping that will help me get through the awful transitional stage!

Zucchini pasta is amazing!! I love it so much and eat it about every second day for dinner.. this year we have grown our own zucchinis in the garden and they are soo delicious ;D

My pasta usually consits of: zucchini noodles + blended tomatoes with mango

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
yesterday
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
yesterday
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
yesterday
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Mar 16
Miles Brandon is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 16
Profile IconMichael Taube and lizzie joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 7
Rock replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Feb 29
"$5 Trillion Wiped Out From World Stocks Amid Fastest Collapse In History #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2vfwccz"
Feb 29
Paul replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Feb 26
Silvery posted a discussion
Feb 26
Silvery replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Feb 26
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Feb 26
Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 22
ednshell posted a discussion
Feb 18

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service