30 Bananas a Day!

I've been LFRV for almost 2 months now, but I haven't been 100% perfect... I've had some boiled potatoes & quinoa a few times recently... and one major slip-up when I ate some salmon & tilapia about a month ago (I know, disgusting!) Also, I only completely cut out salt a couple of weeks ago, but have still been eating some raw nori. Other than that, I've been getting around 2800-3200 calories from fruit on a daily basis (I'm 5 ft, 83 lbs, not highly active), & trying to up my greens intake, being mindful of food combining,drinking lots of water etc.

Lately, I've been EXTREMELY bloated (swollen legs & stomach... it's really noticeable on me b/c I'm so skinny, people have been commenting!) My legs have been getting tingly/numb/"falling asleep" daily, which is really starting to worry me. Also, it feels like my acid reflux is back, even though it was pretty much gone before I even went raw. My digestion is a mess, to say the least. Nothing seems to be... moving. & My skin looks HORRIFIC to the point where even a full face of makeup isn't helping, there are painful red bumps everywhere! I've had bad breakouts in the past, but nothing close to this:(

I don't know if this is detox, especially because I haven't been completely 100% this whole time, or if it's food allergies or something else entirely. I've also been getting intense headaches, having trouble falling asleep again (though I sleep plenty), and am constantly tired & moody. I haven't had the energy to exercise at all, just some walking.

Sorry if this just sounds like a series of complaints, but I feel like my health is just falling apart even more & any help/encouragement would be greatly appreciated. I'm honestly at a loss, since I was feeling really amazing the first few weeks on 811 & now I feel even worse than I did before I even started all this...

***EDIT 5/25: Just wanted to say thanks for all the input. I've already been feeling a lot better focusing on mono-meals & taking everyone's helpful advice:) I still have a long way to go, but I'm finally starting to feel like I'm getting there! So if you come across this post & are going through similar issues, just know that they get better as long as you stay committed!

Views: 683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also you could have a growing tapeworm from the salmon in your gut. Its VERY common and one to do some personal research on. Most salmon/fish contains eggs or actual worms that can and do live in humans. Fish worms in humans tend to gobble up our b12 stores pretty quick. 

Look it up.

Give it a few months for all the dead animal to exit the 30ft of intestinal tract you have. I mean 2 months is great but its after the years back up that we get the real benefits. Especially if your a youngster.

Also with make up, remember that your skin is an organ! And every time you wear make up, your smothering your cells from breathing.

Vaseline is seriously toxic stuff! I don't recommend using that AT ALL!
I agree RFG! Thank you! There are plenty of natural organic brands that don't use harmful chemicals. I use the skin-deep database to evaluate anything I'm not sure about.

Oy that sounds scary :( Even cooked fish? I will definitely look into it!

And yes I'm super careful about the makeup I put on my skin, all-natural, organic with no (or as minimal as possible) harmful chemicals. I know it absorbs everything you put on it!

Thanks Jerome:) I've seen her video before... hopefully someday when I have totally clear skin I can do that! That would definitely be the ideal:) However, the makeup I'm talking about is concealer for blemishes... there's really no way to make a concealer that's a perfect match for your skin tone out of fruit.
Xenia, I just wanted to say thanks again for all your support & encouragement! I really appreciate all your valuable insights! xx
thanks patti :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Fed Prints Hundreds Of Billions For Repo, Majority Of US Banks At Risk Of Failure In Next Downturn #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2MGiJjV"
4 hours ago
Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
16 hours ago
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
yesterday
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
Sunday
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Oct 16
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Oct 16
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Oct 16
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service