30 Bananas a Day!

Sooooo, today marks week 7 of my high carb journey, not 100% raw, cut out rice 3 weeks ago, have been eating steamed potatoes regularly in the evening (best quality local organic/home grown) none the less they are bloating me out, so I'm going to try and cut them out as I know they are not meant to be a transitional tool.

I have had NO overt fat for the past 7 weeks, not so much as a,pine cernal in sight, freelee & DR did this for 2 yrs solid??

Anyway, I've been reading that fats help regulate hormones, I've been totally out of whack for months now, I have been cramming in the calories, aiming for 3000 a day I'm 21, 5'4" @ 147lbsish. I am doing yoga, walking, occasional jogging, cycling etc.. All moderates I've been dealing with image related social anxiety for a number of years now, I've put on 14lbs in the past few months, detoxing in my face. It's got to the point where I can't look at people in the eye, or even talk propperly sometimes.. This is getting really hard for me as every step I take in the right direction seems to take me further away fromy peers and social inclusion. My moods are all over the place...

Views: 1111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awe thanks fruity I am out of it I guess. :-p
I had to look it up! I did not know either! Lol
Oh well at least I am not the only one. I feel better now :-)

Geez. I want to hug you and say it's ok. Here's my two cents, if you want them.

One thing you need to recognize is that the feelings you're feeling stem from thoughts you have about yourself. Ok, that sounds really obvious, right? Of course. Now recognize thoughts are like weather in your head. When we're depressed, we see a certain cloud in the sky of thoughts and decide that's the true cloud. That cloud is the one I'm going to focus on. That feeds the cloud, and we can't see any other clouds in the sky. 

The only thing that has ever, ever helped depression for me is caring about other people. I'm not saying you should buck up because there kids starving in Africa. I'm saying you need to stop focusing on the clouds you're seeing that say, "I'm fat," or "I'm ugly." You can't just tell your brain to stop. That will never, EVER work. That's like telling the winds to stop blowing. But what you can do is try to focus on other clouds. Invest some time asking your mother (or really anyone in your life) how she feels and what you could do to make her life a little better this week. Pay strangers compliments on the street. Ask if you can help your friends more with a project. Propose a project with friends. Join a board game group and ask if you can help organize their next meeting. Just little things to start. You can even just sent nice postcards to friends you know would appreciate them.

Here is a video of one of my favorite speakers, Lama Marut, who talks about happiness and feeling better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQdYUMywnl8

He's a bit tough love when it comes to Buddhist thought, but he's a good intro. 

Lyra Donnelly you are beautiful on the inside and out.  We all love here even if you do not.  Learn to take care of yourself.  Get enough food in you, go to bed early, learn to relax, and realize that your negative feelings wont last.  i realise that when I feel crap, I realize this is a passing moment and if i provide myself with the proper health that its easy to be happier.  im underslept right now and feeling crappy how you feel but i realize this will go away once i get back to going to bed early again

It is like you said - you KNOW that it is detox. But how about letting your mind rest in a place of NOT knowing for a while?

It took me a whole year of sorting out emotions and going trough horrible physical transformations from the time I first got really sick. And I am not nearly done transforming into whatever it is that I am supposed to become. I am still a work in progress, but I am not trying to manouvre everything and correcting little things that play no part in where I will end up.

Today I am still experiencing some of the symotoms but I do not "battle" them like I used to. To give in is not to give up. The only way to affect life without working against the stream is to let go. Only then will it take you where you were meant to go. When you stop fighting a war against something that you are building up yourself inside your mind there will be peace. But know that you do not need to know how to get there. There is no right or wrong way and it is not even your business to get there, it is the Universes business.

You have worries that seem to be taking up all the space in your world, but remember that you are a child of the Universe. Everything is always in constant change and movement. Whatever is happening in your world in particular - it is OK. It will always be OK.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Tuesday
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Sunday
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Sunday
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Sunday
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10
Profile IconSean, Magdalena, George Gagnon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 9
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 5
Peter's photo was featured
Jun 4
Profile IconRuby, linhle11, 13thMoon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 4

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service