30 Bananas a Day!

Hi guys, just thought I would start a discussion on everyone's favorite smoothie .. personally I will vote for either banana blueberry and basil, or banana pear and cinammon, or spinach banana orange and celery !!

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Citrus juice and sweet greens. My favourite would be half a liter of blood orange juice, half a liter of orange juice (both biodynamic, from Sicily), freshly squeezed and blended with 200-300 grams of maché, or lamb's lettuce as it is known in England. A delicious treat!
Hi, I tend to simply chop the basil .. not blend it .. let me know what you think if you try !! Herbs can be great in smoothies, the other day a friend of mine blended some apples, pears, strawberries, greens, coriander and parsley .. nice ! for something a bit fancy, soaked currants in a green smoothie with berries are great, with a carob topping !
Great thread! Mine is my sunshine smoothie: orange juice, banana and mangoes, delish!!! The colour will make you smile :D
it`s deeeevine deborah! :)
Banana peach.....divine!!
Mmmm, these combos sound scrumptious! Thanks!!
I dont like bananas and dates either .. too sweet :-). I use to put dates in smoothies .. when I became raw my first smoothies were bananas celery green sweet fruit and dates .. when I got rid of the dates, I found my digestion improved a lot :-). I dont have a problem with greens and sweet fruit as such, as far as tummy issues go, but increasingly I tend to simplify my mixes to banana + one single fruit. Sometimes I find bananas a bit overpowering - smoothies without bananas are also great !!
I love this also Deborah!

My absolute favourite is:

1L fresh orange juice

2 mangos

1 cup strawberries

6 large medjools

Once I blended a heap of bananas with lots of ice, then added a banana or 2 SLICED to the smoothie and ate with a spoon. The sliced banana pieces got hard and the whole thing reminded me of creamy banana ice cream!!

pineapple orange juice cilantro cucumber

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service