30 Bananas a Day!

I've not posted in aaaaaaaages!
OKAY so. My weight has been fluctuating and i think i know why. I've been depriving myself for so long and i do have a tendency to purge (unfortunately, but its hard to get out of the habit) so on the days where i 'binge' out and eat so much because lets say, ive gone without food for 6/7 hours -not purposely- because i've been at uni all day or ive had no money so i've had to wait till i get home (i wake up at 5:40, finish eating breakfast at 7 and dont get home till about 1/2/3 and i normally just have 2-3L of water as i dont have money for lunch and i always forget to bring food from home)
ANYWAY enough of my life story, i dont like how i can see my thighs changing because when im small, thick thighs is a huge nono. 
Any tips on helping to slim down thighs? i know you cant spot reduce but you are what you eat so with that, are there certain foods that cause 'weight gain' to your thighs? are there certain foods you should eat to benefit weight loss?
Thanks!
xxxxxxxx

Views: 639

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Squats can help work the muscles in your thighs. Just an idea :) I plan on doing squats daily to at least help a bit with my thighs.

squats made my thighs explode/become huge. i ve build inner thigh muscles
coz i had to do half sumo squats . standard squats were bad for
my knees. i ve stopped the squat insanity and started running again.
thighs r back to how they were before.

o.o oh nvm my advice then!

Haha no no its fine, thankyou though! Squatters for life (-; x

See i think squats are quite hit and miss..i dont do like 200 squats but i do squats everyday and my legs have slimmed down..its odd. the whole thing about squatting making your thighs bulky..well i think its all down to the person x

I don't do squats every day. My body isn't used to them ^^; over did it one day by doing 70 and was sore for about 3 days lol. Going to just do 20 a day and increase it by 10 until my legs aren't severely sore to the point I can't even walk fast at work lol

yeah yeah thats what i did. i do the 'freelee' 100 squats (her videos lol) once/twice a week? but i have days between so i can repair like i did 100 yesterday and i just did 20 now and im feeling so weak :') need sleep!

I squat every day and night with and without weights :)

u didnt say how much u eat
how tall u r
how much u weigh
what u eat
how active u r

of course starving urself from breakfast till 3 o clock is not ideal
but still the total amount of calories per day or even week count.

there r no foods that slim down ur thighs or make them fat

only ur genetics, weight in general and sport can influence ur thighs

mother speaking : CHILD pack urself a lunch box!!!!!! get some bananas or dates. how much easier can it be?

Hey, even better: a bento box. Cooler than a brown bag hehe. Carb up on rice and veggies! and again I just noticed..raw vegan section D: man I suck at this lol.

I'm 5ft 2 and i weight 45.5kg
i eat fruit till 4 and then a raw dinner or partially raw or fully cooked..depends how im feeling
i dont mean to, i dont do it all the time, sometimes if i have money and theres bananas il buy one but my body finds it hard to digest pears/apples..i dont know why.
hahah i dont like bringing bananas with me as i have a banana smoothie in the morning so i feel like im having an banana overload and i barely have dates at home because they're SO expensive to buy!): i sometimes get mango chunks if i can or get my mum to, mango digests fine with  me x

Mango is delicious. Sometimes when the mangoes aren't on sale, I'll buy frozen :) 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Jun 21
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Jun 21
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service