30 Bananas a Day!

Fake Food Body and Real Food Body... (before and 'after' PICS)

Left --> I was restricting calories and working out like crazy. I hated my body and constantly worried about what I looked like. I had severe back acne, mood swings, anger, was constipated my whole life and had a bunch of other issues. I ate lots of whey protein shakes, fat burner pills, chicken, low calorie junk foods and all other NON- Foods.. I liked veggies but didn't focus on them and avoided fruit because I thought it would make me fat...

Right --> Me this morning before taking my dog to the beach. I eat at least 2000+ calories a day of fruit and some greens. I don't eat nuts but occasionally will have hemp or tahini. I don't obsess about exercise I just move my body because it feels good too. And I LOVE MYSELF! It has been a journey that took patience, consistency, passion and relearning how to love myself for me. I have been coaching women for the last 2 years how to empower themselves with knowledge that reconnects them with their inner guide and intuition.

Views: 13354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I've been 811 for 1.5 years and vegan for 6. I gained weight at first and got really bloated but stuck to it. Soon after I lost all the extra water retention especially once I cut out salt. The pictures are from 2006 (left) and 2012 (right). I almost feel completely healed now just have to focus on maintaining this lifestyle!

Exactly! Good Job and looking vibrantly good! 

Amazing transformation!  What advice would you give to someone who is wanting this lifestyle but doesn't know where to begin or how to sustain it? 

Hey Laura. Thanks. Hmm, advice... find a community of life minded people to support you (like this one, freelee's Banana Girl Page or My page) 

I would suggest starting with breakfast and working your way up to dinner. Eating as much fruit or fruit smoothie for breakfast as you can is a great place to start. I am a nutritionist and work full time coaching people how to regain health through diet and lifestyle. If you'd ever like to chat, let me know and I can give you some tips!

It is a quiet enjoyable process when you transition at a realistic sustainable pace. The big mistake a lot of people make (IMO) is that they go to extreme from the get go (that works for some) then when they get off track they don't know how to find balance and totally fall back into their old habits. If you can learn new healthy habits as you go and get off the stimulants and fat it is so much easier! I hope that helped and seriously let me know if you ever need to chat :)

So awesome!  Very inspiring!!!

Well done, fruity-beauty! Keep going!

Plus, I think it's not only your body shape and physical health that improved through the real food but also your expression (May I call it "aura" / "vibe"?!). Your smile in the 2012 pictures looks so much more honest. Congrats to opening the doors of your heart to your real fruity self! ^_^

Yes, I feel a million times better in my head and body :) Thanks for noticing!

how nice, i bet you feel good, good smile!

If I remember correctly I'd eay anywhere from 800-1500 calories a day. I would then binge on alcohol and fatty foods... I ate everything that I thought was "healthy" all of the wrong foods. They were all packaged and I also lived off stimulants.

How long did your journey take? 

YOu look GREAT btw :)

Well I've been 811 for 1.5 years and vegan for 6. I gained weight at first and got really bloated but stuck to it. Soon after I lost all the extra water retention especially once I cut out salt. The pictures are from 2006 (left) and 2012 (right). I almost feel completely healed now just have to focus on maintaining this lifestyle!

Hey

Awesome pics, very inspiring.

Take care

Adam x

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
16 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
22 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service