30 Bananas a Day!

Fake Food Body and Real Food Body... (before and 'after' PICS)

Left --> I was restricting calories and working out like crazy. I hated my body and constantly worried about what I looked like. I had severe back acne, mood swings, anger, was constipated my whole life and had a bunch of other issues. I ate lots of whey protein shakes, fat burner pills, chicken, low calorie junk foods and all other NON- Foods.. I liked veggies but didn't focus on them and avoided fruit because I thought it would make me fat...

Right --> Me this morning before taking my dog to the beach. I eat at least 2000+ calories a day of fruit and some greens. I don't eat nuts but occasionally will have hemp or tahini. I don't obsess about exercise I just move my body because it feels good too. And I LOVE MYSELF! It has been a journey that took patience, consistency, passion and relearning how to love myself for me. I have been coaching women for the last 2 years how to empower themselves with knowledge that reconnects them with their inner guide and intuition.

Views: 13352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aww you look AMAZING! the inner health and beauty is just bursting out of you! What a lovely transition.. congrats for making the change :) 

Thanks! It has been a journey, but it feels so good to feel like I have control of my choices and health :)

You're Gorgeous! Congratulations, and continue to radiate your inner beauty. :)

Thanks girls :)

You were always a beautiful girl, but in your "afters" you're not only even MORE beautiful... You also look like a really kind, balanced, cool person.

Not to imply that weren't all those things before... It's just that now you look way happier :)

Awesome transformation, Congratulations!

Thank you Sultana. I am definitely way more balanced and calm now a days!

:)

Thank you :)

Congratulations on your commitment, and WOW, what a difference! You say you don't obsess about working out as much? You can see the natural muscle definition on your leg for your recent picture compared to when you said you were working out a ton but not eating a raw diet!

Thank you for posting a before and after picture! This is truly inspiring and motivating! :)

I know! It is pretty neat how important the fuel we put into our body is... In the old pic I was living off chicken, toast, low calorie pre-made food, whey protein, chips and alcohol. In the new pic I eat only fresh, ripe, raw, organic fruits and veg. What a difference in not only how I look but most importantly how I feel. What has your journey been like @Shae?

beautiful! :)

Thank you Teri!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
yesterday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service