30 Bananas a Day!

i'm wondering how unhealthy they might be relative to say quinoa, buckwheat, millet, etc.

lately i have been blending some up into smoothies with frozen berries just to get my carbs when i'm out of bananas. i'll be taking care of the banana shortage very soon here however so i will have those as my basic staple

basically i'm just curious as to whether anyone could shed some light on what might be bad about gluten free oatmeal compared to the other non-glutenous grains i mentioned above. right now i'm basically just doing whatever needs to be done to keep my glycogen. i come from a background of being undernourished for many months and now that i'm eating more my energy is coming back, things are starting to make more sense, my energy levels are rising, etc.

are all grains genetically modified now, is that what makes them bad? i understand they've never been the ideal source of nutrition for humans

anyways... thanks ya'll in advance for any insight on this question. hope everyone had a fun safe new years!

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend, they are as unhealthy as you think they are. Think about it: they're gluten-free, high-carb, and not your worst choice. You have to be at peace with what you eat, as 811RV doesn't happen overnight.

awesome. that is pretty much exactly what i thinking ;)

great to hear you and many others here think in the same way :)

All grains are GMO? lol!

Its illegal to sell GMO food labeled as certified organic.

Do the experiment. Write down how many cals you eat each day for a few months and record your sleep, hydration, mood patterns and work out a template for yourself.

interesting, thanks.. wonder if i can find non-gmo and gluten free oatmeal

lol i think i'm going to just go with the bananas though.... i am going to start that experiment today, i've been meaning to do better with record keeping. 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service