30 Bananas a Day!

Hello guys.

I have been having this dream to build or join a self sustainable raw vegan society/farm for little over 2 years now, basically since I became raw vegan and plus aware of our failing system and all the corruption and destruction going on.  So, I moved to the tropics( Brazil ) about 4 months ago. My family is from here , and my grandfather owns a farm , I am living here at the moment , learning a lot about organic agriculture and permaculture .

I am currently looking for a land here in Brazil, I have seen some good ones and very cheap . I haven't met any like minded people around who shares the same goals and dreams as myself , so I thought it would be great to look in here at 30bad , and maybe I can find some fruitbat who shares the same dreams to join me !!

Let me know if you are interested :)

Views: 755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don`t know if you heard about wwoof World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms - WWOOF .   I have friends whos doing/done it and they really enjoyed. Its a temporary stay though but an amazing experience it seems. At first, I wanted to go to Costa Rica and volunteer in a raw vegan organic farm and learn more about permaculture, before coming to Brazil and start my own thing. But than I realized that I could just come to my grandpa farm and do the same here :)

Currently, I am looking for people who wants to buy a cheap land here in Brazil with me and who`s willing to build a raw vegan self sustainable farm/community in Brazil ( which will be the first of its kind , i  guess ) . In the future , when we have fruit in abundance and things are more settle , I want to join WWOOF too

Hi Sergio,

I saw your message and thought I'd join this conversation! I too have this idea in my mind as well. I live in Recife. I have thought about doing woofing within Pernambuco. I found one farm that is vegan friendly. I have been a quasi-vegetarian for over 10 years, a vegan for 7 months and intend on transitioning to a high carb raw vegan diet soon. I think about working with fruit, living on a farm, would very much like to come in contact with like minded people. My current obstacle though is that I need to make a living doing something as well. I have some monetary reserves, I currently work online on an online freelance working platform but I am trying to bring together my dream with a way of making money as well. Where are you at at this point in time with your dream? Have you been able to live on a farm? I see you wrote this in 2013 so feel free to update!

Yes this is my life goal. i am currently working to save money in order to buy land.  if you know of any cheap land in brazil, i'm def interested. the rare fruit collector from brazil Helton Josue Teodoro Muniz is my idol.

Hi,

My fam is from near Fortaleza, some in Rio

Where r u located?I'm comming in November. : )

well, Terra Frutis is a raw vegan fruitarian community in Ecuador. Message Peter Csere and Jason Kvestad on 30BAD--they may be able to help you find land in Brazil or somewhere close.

Hi Sergio how is going your project? Im planning to move in Brazil.

Thank you

hi how are you  doing in brazil? ive recently remigrated back to brazil after 25 years of living in europe. I live now in rio grande do sul. was wondering if you started your project already. 

I would be interest if any people started a project in brazil  ?? Feel free to share?

Do you know how you could acquire  wild land in Brazil with the rights and start independent village? If yes could you provide me the details and stepps

Thank you

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
6 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Friday
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Friday
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Friday
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Mar 16
Miles Brandon is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 16
Profile IconMichael Taube and lizzie joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 7
Rock replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Feb 29
"$5 Trillion Wiped Out From World Stocks Amid Fastest Collapse In History #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2vfwccz"
Feb 29
Paul replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Feb 26
Silvery posted a discussion
Feb 26
Silvery replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Feb 26
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Feb 26
Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 22

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service