30 Bananas a Day!

I can't afford to eat all the fruit that I want, can I eat rice in the morning instead of fruit sometimes, I mean around 10am?
Today I har eating 500 g of rice in the morning and I am thinking that is a lot and I am afraid of getting fat if I continue like that, is it possible ?
Thanks.

Views: 1274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont think its possible to get fat eating rice. There was one girl i think shes a member here who ate like 5000 calories of it a day for a while and never gained anything.

I also ate only rice for a couple of weeks once, around 4800-5500 kcal, and I actually lost fat while doing that. It was ridiculous, lol.

Thanks for the answer, I am really glad thanks . I don't use oil or salt when cooking the rice. But I also eat some fruit mostly apples and some bananas a day

Are you familiar with the Raw till 4 (or dinner) program?  

We actually would recommend try to get as many calories as you can from raw fruit during the day, and then start dinner with a lettuce green salad, then eat your cooked meal.  

This helps us start the day right with nutrient dense calories, and save cooked foods for one time of day.  Cooked foods can cause an inflammatory response in the body, so we recommend eat well and live well in day, and save cooked for pm.  

RT4 Instructions By Freelee TheBananaGirl

Rice is easier to digest for some people, but if you have to eat cooked, you may also find potatoes are more nutrient dense.  

Peace, PK

Yes I know about rawt4, but is just that sometimes when I wake up I like to eat cooked rise, and I can't wait until 4 o'clock :) before I start eating cooked food.

Fruit prices can vary a lot.  Here's some of my techniques for saving money on fruit.

http://youtu.be/EcHI16HhMCI

I personally see this all as a really helpful way just to stay healthy and, let's face it, boiled rice is a pretty healthy cooked food choice.  As long as it keeps you sane, keeps you going for the goal of getting as much healthy happy fruit and veggies as possible, you can't really go wrong.  Nothing about the raw food diet is law, there are no raw food police and you are not instantly a bad person for eating cooked food,  raw is just a way of eating that benefits the body and helps heal.  

For what it's worth, being happy in your journey is priority number 1.   Don't get caught up in all the strange politics that sometimes goes with certain food style choices!

Wishing you superb success on your journey

Don't be so strict about time. Raw untill 4pm is just a guideline. Just eat whenever you feel like it. If you want to eat rice in the morning, then eat it. By the way, I don' think rice makes you fat. Enjoy your meals! :)

Thanks for the advices,,,..

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
yesterday
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service