30 Bananas a Day!

Hi fruit people!

Do any of you have experiences with having an eating disorder in the past, and then going 801010? Or going 801010 in recovery? 

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes :) I tried recovery through treatment on and off for 2 years and I was still in the ED. Its only when I found this lifestyle that I truly began recovery! I'm currently in healing process physically, but mentally much healthier. :) 

I had an eating disorder for 10 years, several inpatient stays, and I have fully recovered eating this way. I was really skeptical going into it, but I can honestly say that starting this lifestyle was the best thing that I've ever done. Once my brain started getting the correct fuel, everything turned around. This has literally saved my life.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask, or message me if you need to chat. I promise you that this can turn your life around if you let it.

I am currently in recovery on this lifestyle. It has definitely helped me become okay with eating more. I have let go of counting calories, but it has made my fat phobia a bit worse I think. There are definitely benefits to 801010 during recovery, but I think you can be too strict about it and actually make an eating disorder worse. Any "diet" or lifestyle with rules can become a form of restriction. 

Check out Follow the Fruit Fly, she has lots of great articles and videos about ed recovery on the high carb lifestyle.

Oh my lord, this blog is fantastic and has helped a TON. Thank you so so much!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
12 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
16 hours ago
allie posted a photo
16 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service