30 Bananas a Day!

Hi fruit people!

Do any of you have experiences with having an eating disorder in the past, and then going 801010? Or going 801010 in recovery? 

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes :) I tried recovery through treatment on and off for 2 years and I was still in the ED. Its only when I found this lifestyle that I truly began recovery! I'm currently in healing process physically, but mentally much healthier. :) 

I had an eating disorder for 10 years, several inpatient stays, and I have fully recovered eating this way. I was really skeptical going into it, but I can honestly say that starting this lifestyle was the best thing that I've ever done. Once my brain started getting the correct fuel, everything turned around. This has literally saved my life.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask, or message me if you need to chat. I promise you that this can turn your life around if you let it.

I am currently in recovery on this lifestyle. It has definitely helped me become okay with eating more. I have let go of counting calories, but it has made my fat phobia a bit worse I think. There are definitely benefits to 801010 during recovery, but I think you can be too strict about it and actually make an eating disorder worse. Any "diet" or lifestyle with rules can become a form of restriction. 

Check out Follow the Fruit Fly, she has lots of great articles and videos about ed recovery on the high carb lifestyle.

Oh my lord, this blog is fantastic and has helped a TON. Thank you so so much!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Feb 18
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Feb 18
Rock posted a discussion
Feb 17
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Feb 17
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service