30 Bananas a Day!

Some haters requested I take off my shirt, write the date on a piece of paper and give a flex so prove Im not obese from my 'fruit diet'. I always thought I had put enough flex shots on youtube to last but people want to see hourly shots it seems. Ok, this is me. 11 years high carb vegan this month. Starting buying boxes of bananas 10 years ago this month.

Funny thing is about this photo is Ive got full glycogen and this is after having 2 full meals and 2 quarts of water. If I starved for a week and took some diuretics and pumped up on a bench press the images would be even more impressive but I like to give people real every day stuff. Excuse the 'broscience pout'. ;)

Views: 3110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Broscience pout! LOL! Remember you need protein to stay full. I know so because Cordain linked to a study on it in his Paleo book. You just have to overlook that the study is on grizzly bears....

Im sure Loren Cordain is a lovely chap. Its just that on his book he uses a pic from back in his high carb days and now 10 years on paleo, he has the 'grizzly bear gut'. 

I love that you expose people for who they really are. Plus who would ever believe that awful haircut that "skinny Loren" has is from 2012 anyways! lol!

Im sure Loren Cordain isnt out to mislead people but Ive had a few overweight friends try his paleo diet based on the impression Loren Cordain was a shredded cave man that lived in the woods on deer he caught with his bare hands. The actual truth is that Loren Cordain could only catch some tadpoles or grass slugs based on his current fitness.

Even the rest of the paleo prima low carb authors that are obviously abusing steroids are only 'mirror fit'. ;) All show, no go.

Robb Wolf used to be a competitive power lifter on his high carb low fat lifestyle but now he admits it 'would be impossible to compete like that on a carb restricted paleo diet..'.

nice

Hey DR it's been a few hours you need to post the next timestamped photo.

;)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
21 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service