30 Bananas a Day!

There is a few forums dedicated to hating on us. A few youtube channels. I won't mention them here cos I don't want to waste your time. Its the usual 'Durianrider is too thin, fruit made me fat, Freelee is too thin, Doug Graham looks to natural..blah blah blah' lol! Its basically just jealous losers hating life and hating those enjoying life.

Views: 1178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the ones who you genuinely give hours of your time to only to have them go and cry about how awful you are. That's gratitude for ya. Real victims of their own creation. 

But at the end of the day its a real compliment. I sure as heck wouldn't spend that much time talking about other people unless I was obsessed with them of course ;-D Hypocritical haters are really our lovers in disguise, they not only know we are onto something and feel threatened but they really want our attention at the end of the day, they want to associate with us even if it's through negativity. Similar to what my older brother used to do to with my dad.  

Whenever I read  a handful of bored paleo folks (posing as carers) hating day after day on the same people I really feel for them, carrying all that negativity around all day eating away at them. Honestly it must really suck. Making up lies and putting their own spin on the truth in an attempt to manipulate their audience never gets old apparently. Always good to look at both sides of every coin. 

There has to be better things in their life to do then whine about others all day? Has to be.......maybe not and that is pretty sad. 

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life"

Interesting perspective.

The crazy part is they don't know they are lovers in disguise and that they are truly wanting your attention.  I deal with this at work regularly, when my sister try's to act like she owns the business when she doesn't.... always bossing everyone around, including the boss, she is really just pretending to be my dad who is the boss and wanting his love by mimicking him by being firm, confident, and demanding.  She is always getting in conflict with my dad, he see's it as she must not love him... if he would view it the right way he would see that she is showing him love by tearing him down and trying to be so masculine and powerful like he was.  Weird for me to work with family, they all tend to be more on the toxic side but i love them.

Great video Durianrider! I understand where you are coming from. 

These hater-people are incredibly jealous of you both and of the success of this site. It's totally understandable, you are both amazing people. Let them have their karma I say and keep shining bright. Whenever I witness an individual behaving in such a way I also feel their pain.  We must not forget that they are eating meat leading to the distortion of their already irrational internal dialogue. 

This was a good reminder to differentiate between those who are debaters verses haters.  Makes sense. 

Be bullet proof people!

Peace, PK

DR's spirit?  IRONCLAD.

You and Freelee get the funniest comments from really stupid people on youtube it blows my mind! it's actually very entertaining to read "if you need a good laugh!"

"The only one who gets you down is yourself"  True words!  :) 

I'm really sorry... Getting death-threats ?  My goodness...
Why ?

Is it people involved in the meat-industry and annoyed at your vegan stance?
Cause i can't believe anyone could get mad at you for spreading the fruit message...

Anyway, I won't say more. I hope you get all the support you need, in every way possible.
We're behind you.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

If you believe in what you do Durainrider, go for it. Life is short, sweet and beautiful. Surround yourself with those that love you.

It is a  sad fact that people who stand up for the good of other people seem to be targeted to be persecuted. I guess it has always been this way. Alot of other people know what you do for them and for many others trying to get them to see the benefits of this plan. There may be some who disagree about  what you do and say. But  you do have alot of Sound Evidence behind you and alot of people who would love to call you a friend because you have the guts to say what needs to be said . Keep spreading the Good News! 

Thanks for the support gang. I appreciate it. :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock and Nemo are now friends
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2) #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2GbYV48"
Sunday
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filing Onslaught is On the Way #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JFxuAL"
Sunday
Profile Iconchungculands, Deya Storm, Luke Robinson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Tanya Popovic left a comment for Rebecca
Thursday
Rebecca left a comment for Rebecca
Thursday
Profile Iconcal bates, mark wilcox, Claire Hyun and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 11
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied to Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)'s discussion Semi Dry Medjool Dates, 20 # for $67.00 US. from meccadatefarm.com
Jul 10
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Jul 10
"Deutsche Bank will exit global equities business and slash 18,000 jobs in sweeping overhaul #truth #love #light #now https://cnb.cx/2LFElN9"
Jul 8
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 8
"Most Americans Can't Afford To Pay Rent, Eat Food, Buy Stuff, Or Get Sick (And It's Just Going To Get Worse) #love http://bit.ly/2YBf3mL"
Jul 6
"Media Predictions Of "Tiny Crowd" For Trump July 4 Speech Proven Spectacularly Wrong #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Xtf1B8"
Jul 6
Jul 1
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service