30 Bananas a Day!

Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

Lots of rumors. Lots of lies. We share the truth in this pdf.

CLICK ON DOCUMENT LINK TO DOWNLOAD PDF: Gimmetruthdoc.pdf

Here is a snippet. Fullyraw Kristina claims to have never send legal threats towards anyone!

But the reality is different. Here is a letter Rawvana forwarded us. It was sent by Kristina's marketing department. Owned by Kristina's sister...
From: "Jessica Zapatero" a href="mailto:jessica@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">jessica@zapaterobucaram.com>
Date: August 8, 2013 at 10:05:09 PM PDT
To: a href="mailto:rawvana@gmail.com" target="_blank">rawvana@gmail.com>
Cc: "Bianca Bucaram" a href="mailto:bianca@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">bianca@zapaterobucaram.com>
Subject: Brand Infringement
Ms. Mendoza,

Our public relations agency represents Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram and we are writing to you because your recent video, Rainbow Summer Watermelon Salsa is confusingly similar to the Watermelon Gazpacho recipe that was created by our Client on August 29, 2012. The recipe contains the majority of ingredients from her original recipe, making "your "recipe a copy of hers. You must cease immediately to use any recipes that are built or expanded on our client's intellectual property.

Plainly, your brand representation, look and feel is extremely referential to Kristina's branding, food styling and even fonts used in her videos. We are flattered that you may admire Kristina, the fame she has built to date and the global expansion of her brand. However, as publicists we strongly encourage you to find your own voice, branding and filming style so that your brand is not copying our Client. 

We request that you remove that video from your YouTube Channel immediately and consider any inappropriate competition or referential actions in the future. We will be watching you brand for any similarties that may cause consumer confusion. If you do not comply we will commence legal action pursuing all appropriate remedies.

If you have any questions, I encourage you to call me directly: 713-894-4040.

Sincerely,

Jessica Zapatero
Zapatero + Bucaram Public Relations
6111 Kirby Drive, 2nd Floor 
Houston, TX 77005
(713) 894-4040
www.zapaterobucaram.com

We apologize for their behavior and feel part responsible as we promoted them so heavily over the last few years and are as disappointed as you are.

Views: 146614

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hannah has blocked and unblocked me 3 times if that means anything

Crazy! I cannot believe the fakeness and cruelty.  I thought ok a few emails here and there and some nasty messages but this is a whole different level of grossness.  I feel bad for Freelee and Harley for having to do all this to prove a point.  "Don't Get Scammed".  Hang in there.  There are good people out there:)

DR/Freelee:

I've been majorly out-of-the loop with my crazy work schedule (for example on Wednesday I didn’t get home from work/a work event until 3 am), so I don't know the whole back story on this. But oh my goodness!

It just doesn’t make any sense: you two have done more to promote this movement than anyone alive and have truly touched the lives of so many people. I’m sure seeing you and getting to meet you in person was the main reason so many people were even planning on going to the Festival in the first place. I could afford it, it would be why I would go!

To tell you the truth - The Woodstock Fruit Festival should have been paying you for all of the promotion you’ve given them. It is insanely generous all of the free promotion and advice you give others – all in the name of spreading the vegan message and helping others be healthy and happy.

I love that you’ve kept your videos focused on important topics like cancer prevention through healthy eating, even with all of this going on.

I just don’t get it – they all have to want you to stand with them, right? The Fruit Festival has to want you back? I mean, you all are the voice of this movement. Unless they feel that they can get the most backing by creating drama? Are you all in cahoots on that and I’m just out of the loop, haha ;)?

If not, DR, Freelee, what can I do to help? This is just crazy – I know that they must want your friendship and support. Can I reach out to anyone on our behalf? How can I help make this right?

In love and appreciation,

Teri

I support ya'll. You had better watch out for snakes in the grass. Don't take it personally if you get bit.

Thanks for sharing this. There is nothing terribly complicated about this. People in the raw food community are jealous of you, big time.

From now on I will not be visiting Doug Graham's or Kristina's site. As for Derek and Hannah, I wasn't even aware of them until this erupted and I am happy to let them fade into obscurity.

I am disappointed in Mike Arnstein but I still think he is genuine. Unfortunately, his wife Victoria is doing him a lot of damage with her harridan rantings.

Keep telling the truth and keep it real.

Was Doug ever convicted for money laundering by the way?

Doug didn't end up being convicted, so I do think that is one part that's a bit misleading in the pdf.

Says who? Do you have a link saying he wasn't convicted?

Where is the legal statement that says no conviction? Given how Doug straight up lied to me after all our years of support about the WFF issues means he is not someone I trust with things like this.

Lets stick with facts vs stories I say.

The allegation of money laundering is one thing, but even more concerning - in my view - are the reports of deaths occurring as a result of his fasting retreat in Costa Rica. That's a civil law suit in the making right there.

There isn't proof that the fasting retreat caused the deaths, etc.   Some attendees have life-threatening conditions.  Deaths are going to happen.

exactly.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service