30 Bananas a Day!

Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

Lots of rumors. Lots of lies. We share the truth in this pdf.

CLICK ON DOCUMENT LINK TO DOWNLOAD PDF: Gimmetruthdoc.pdf

Here is a snippet. Fullyraw Kristina claims to have never send legal threats towards anyone!

But the reality is different. Here is a letter Rawvana forwarded us. It was sent by Kristina's marketing department. Owned by Kristina's sister...
From: "Jessica Zapatero" a href="mailto:jessica@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">jessica@zapaterobucaram.com>
Date: August 8, 2013 at 10:05:09 PM PDT
To: a href="mailto:rawvana@gmail.com" target="_blank">rawvana@gmail.com>
Cc: "Bianca Bucaram" a href="mailto:bianca@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">bianca@zapaterobucaram.com>
Subject: Brand Infringement
Ms. Mendoza,

Our public relations agency represents Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram and we are writing to you because your recent video, Rainbow Summer Watermelon Salsa is confusingly similar to the Watermelon Gazpacho recipe that was created by our Client on August 29, 2012. The recipe contains the majority of ingredients from her original recipe, making "your "recipe a copy of hers. You must cease immediately to use any recipes that are built or expanded on our client's intellectual property.

Plainly, your brand representation, look and feel is extremely referential to Kristina's branding, food styling and even fonts used in her videos. We are flattered that you may admire Kristina, the fame she has built to date and the global expansion of her brand. However, as publicists we strongly encourage you to find your own voice, branding and filming style so that your brand is not copying our Client. 

We request that you remove that video from your YouTube Channel immediately and consider any inappropriate competition or referential actions in the future. We will be watching you brand for any similarties that may cause consumer confusion. If you do not comply we will commence legal action pursuing all appropriate remedies.

If you have any questions, I encourage you to call me directly: 713-894-4040.

Sincerely,

Jessica Zapatero
Zapatero + Bucaram Public Relations
6111 Kirby Drive, 2nd Floor 
Houston, TX 77005
(713) 894-4040
www.zapaterobucaram.com

We apologize for their behavior and feel part responsible as we promoted them so heavily over the last few years and are as disappointed as you are.

Views: 146526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, how can they even sleep at night doing what they do and being fake as hell... This seriously makes me lose faith in mankind, how can people be this horrible and mean to each other and still put a smile on their face and carry on doing the same thing?

To me they are not true vegans. They're just worried about themselves and their health and nothing else. Don't care about the planet, or the animals or other people, just themselves. That's not being vegan, that's being a horrible selfish person. 

My feeling is that some people allow jealousy, coupled with wayyyy too much free time, to cloud their judgement. I think if more people remembered where they came from and who helped them get where they are it'd be a happier world as a whole. I guess drama can't be avoided. A friend once told me "the journey to the top is a lonely one"... I believe that in a way. I'm brand new to this lifestyle, BRAND NEW and I struggle getting through sometimes. I've read and watched all of your vids as well as K and others. It turns my stomach that people are that hypocritical. Sorry for your experiences. But you know what they say "karma is a female dog and her name is bitch" :)

Cheers

There is no intellectual property on recipes. If you share it, it becomes public. So if they don't want their recipes to be copied, they just have to stop publishing them in Youtube.

I feel for F and DR, sometimes you can only take so much. Please don't give up, we need you.

indeed!

Glad you posted this. How sad that she is behaves this way, but in a way, not surprised... 

www.zapaterobucaram.com

seems they stopped using this URL

It's still up. If you can't click from 30Bad, then copy-paste the URL or do a Google search.

On Jessica Zapatero's PR site Kristina is listed as the number one case study for the firm's success:

"KRISTINA CARILLO-BUCARAM

Objective: Develop a strategy to build and grow a celebrity following for Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram,
a chic vegan trend-setter and pioneer in the vegan & vegetarian movement.

Strategy: By pairing social media with strategic video marketing campaigns, newsletters, public speaking opportunities, culinary programs, and media appearances, we developed a successful strategy to launch Kristina’s mission of encouraging Houston to live a more healthful lifestyle through consuming whole, local organic fruits and vegetables.

Results:  Kristina’s popularity has surpassed our initial goals, as she has had to create and produce two You Tube channels: FullyRaw with Kristina and Rawfully Organic to manage her audience. She now has a following of over 34,000 supporters and has surpassed 1,500,000 views in just over one year. Just shy of two years, she has become the new face of the vegan, RAW movement as her fire has been caught by the local broadcast, print, and online media. She has been interviewed and been a guest contributor on various outlets including CNN en Español, Fox 26, 39 Online KPRC, and KHOU in Houston. Watch for her in 2013 as she debuts on PBS and completes her first cookbook: FullyRaw Recipes."

http://www.zapaterobucaram.com/#!news/c1x9v

Freelee almost gets triple the 30 day video views Kristina gets. http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/freelea

No full time marketing team either.

I feel sorry for Mike how much money he will lose this year cos those fame whores and money grubbers took him to the cleaners and let his festival rot and never promoted it overtly unless there was something financial in it for them and even then they only did it last minute when the sign up rate is always low.

*facepalm*. I'd still focus at other organizations, outside of the 80/10/10 lifestyle, regardless. Better yet, focusing on one's own videos, while promoting other people with the same vision for the planet.

I would like to see a response from harley. Micheal said harley flat out lied about how much Dr. Doug got paid.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Frugisaurus's photo was featured
8 hours ago
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
8 hours ago
ednshell posted a video

Why Smoothies are the Solution to Nourishment

From a live phone wellness consultation. I was coaching my client on how to get his greens and omega-3s in (flax oil because of sensitivity to seeds). While ...
8 hours ago
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
9 hours ago
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
9 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
""I See No Future Here": Migration To Taiwan Surges 28% As Hong Kong Residents Flee #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31RVJTO"
9 hours ago
Blue Coutell is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
9 hours ago
"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30tZWNf"
9 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Sunday
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Friday
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8
Frugisaurus and fruity78 are now friends
Aug 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service