30 Bananas a Day!

Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

Lots of rumors. Lots of lies. We share the truth in this pdf.

CLICK ON DOCUMENT LINK TO DOWNLOAD PDF: Gimmetruthdoc.pdf

Here is a snippet. Fullyraw Kristina claims to have never send legal threats towards anyone!

But the reality is different. Here is a letter Rawvana forwarded us. It was sent by Kristina's marketing department. Owned by Kristina's sister...
From: "Jessica Zapatero" a href="mailto:jessica@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">jessica@zapaterobucaram.com>
Date: August 8, 2013 at 10:05:09 PM PDT
To: a href="mailto:rawvana@gmail.com" target="_blank">rawvana@gmail.com>
Cc: "Bianca Bucaram" a href="mailto:bianca@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">bianca@zapaterobucaram.com>
Subject: Brand Infringement
Ms. Mendoza,

Our public relations agency represents Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram and we are writing to you because your recent video, Rainbow Summer Watermelon Salsa is confusingly similar to the Watermelon Gazpacho recipe that was created by our Client on August 29, 2012. The recipe contains the majority of ingredients from her original recipe, making "your "recipe a copy of hers. You must cease immediately to use any recipes that are built or expanded on our client's intellectual property.

Plainly, your brand representation, look and feel is extremely referential to Kristina's branding, food styling and even fonts used in her videos. We are flattered that you may admire Kristina, the fame she has built to date and the global expansion of her brand. However, as publicists we strongly encourage you to find your own voice, branding and filming style so that your brand is not copying our Client. 

We request that you remove that video from your YouTube Channel immediately and consider any inappropriate competition or referential actions in the future. We will be watching you brand for any similarties that may cause consumer confusion. If you do not comply we will commence legal action pursuing all appropriate remedies.

If you have any questions, I encourage you to call me directly: 713-894-4040.

Sincerely,

Jessica Zapatero
Zapatero + Bucaram Public Relations
6111 Kirby Drive, 2nd Floor 
Houston, TX 77005
(713) 894-4040
www.zapaterobucaram.com

We apologize for their behavior and feel part responsible as we promoted them so heavily over the last few years and are as disappointed as you are.

Views: 146659

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really?
I had no idea Youtube can be that lucrative.
Ya, get the porsche without the leather... or get a Tesla instead.

HAHAHA i thought her co-op was non profit !

Non-profits in general are notorious for people drawing large salaries and having extravagant expenses accounts.

yes many times its a facade for abuse   

Wow.... I need to start up a non-profit research lab...
This working as a software developer is not cutting it after seeing this.
I bet I can do "research" studying the health effect of tropical fruit in Thailand.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/Dec/16/nonprofit-ceo-compensati...

I'm grateful that you and Freelea mention how much you're spending in your videos Harley - even though you seem to spend about 4x what I can afford it's important to be up front about it! 

I saw Kristina's recipe today - fully raw cereal. Looks tasty and something I would defo eat. A bowl of that would cos you about 30USD though. So for a family of 5 in Australia to eat one of Kristina's breakfast dishes would be about 150USD +.

K doesnt care though that her food is just too expensive for 99% of the planet. She is too busy smiling to the camera man she hires to create fantasy vids. Im glad she is doing vids though cos the few that can afford it, they will give it a go for a few weeks for sure.

Banana Milk - 2 bananas + water = $0.60

1/5 lb mulberries = $1.50

4 oz. blueberries = $2.00

2 strawberries = $0.50 

Total of $5.10 and I really exaggerated the prices. She gave an idea that you can modify and put whatever ingredients you want. I live in San Diego, and these prices run all across CA and many major cities in the US. I have seen you and Freelee post recipes that cost triple of what Kristina has used in this video. Nothing wrong with that, but out of everything in the raw food movement that is high fat and extremely complicated and expensive to make, I think targeting Kristina for making a cereal video that costs around $5.00 in the USA to make ( which is where she is from) is extremely unfair. I am living on limited funds, and have college loans that empty my account on a monthly basis, but yet I have never found Kristina's recipes "too expensive", I actually find them extremely helpful and delicious. 

What kind of expectations do you have, that would require every recipe to be affordable within every country on this planet? What she does works very well in the USA. It is unfortunate that fruit is expensive in Australia, but its like you are blaming Kristina for not choosing ingredients that are not cheap in your specific country. It would be pretty hard to make any sort of recipe video, with your kinds of expectations Harley. 

2 strawberries ? Or 2 oz. ? I put 2 oz. in cronometer and this makes a 400 calories recipe. For $5. So to get 2500 calories a day, you'll need $31.25. That's for just one person, in one of the cheapest country on earth.

BTW I don't think they're targetting Krisitina for making a $5 recipe, it's more about exposing her real personality: hugs and love on video, get out of my way in real life.

yep 2 strawberries not 2 oz so thats even less then 400 cals

+1

Ok so this is how much will it cost me in $ in Russia.

heres her Original recipe :

Ingredients for the Banana Mylk:
2 Bananas  = $0.77
2-3 Cups of Young Coconut Water- unavailable in Russia so i take water

= $ 0

Ingredients for the Cereal:
1-2 Cups of Mulberries =$3.50-7.00
Handful of Blueberries or Raspberries $5.00
Quarter Cup of Raw Raisins 0.30
1 Sliced Banana  $0.35
2 of Sliced Strawberries $ 1.00

so around 11-14.50$  for breakfast ( say 400 cals)

Ok, so the average wage here in Saint Petersburg around $950 ( if you are lucky) keep in mind its $500 in my home town Kaliningrad.

so 30 days X 14.50= $ 435 just for breakfast which is around what i will make in my home town

Thats why I stick to bananas, oranges, dates and raisins basically, with addition of cooked carbs here and there

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Monday
Rock posted a discussion
Monday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Sunday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Saturday
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service