30 Bananas a Day!

Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

Lots of rumors. Lots of lies. We share the truth in this pdf.

CLICK ON DOCUMENT LINK TO DOWNLOAD PDF: Gimmetruthdoc.pdf

Here is a snippet. Fullyraw Kristina claims to have never send legal threats towards anyone!

But the reality is different. Here is a letter Rawvana forwarded us. It was sent by Kristina's marketing department. Owned by Kristina's sister...
From: "Jessica Zapatero" a href="mailto:jessica@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">jessica@zapaterobucaram.com>
Date: August 8, 2013 at 10:05:09 PM PDT
To: a href="mailto:rawvana@gmail.com" target="_blank">rawvana@gmail.com>
Cc: "Bianca Bucaram" a href="mailto:bianca@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">bianca@zapaterobucaram.com>
Subject: Brand Infringement
Ms. Mendoza,

Our public relations agency represents Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram and we are writing to you because your recent video, Rainbow Summer Watermelon Salsa is confusingly similar to the Watermelon Gazpacho recipe that was created by our Client on August 29, 2012. The recipe contains the majority of ingredients from her original recipe, making "your "recipe a copy of hers. You must cease immediately to use any recipes that are built or expanded on our client's intellectual property.

Plainly, your brand representation, look and feel is extremely referential to Kristina's branding, food styling and even fonts used in her videos. We are flattered that you may admire Kristina, the fame she has built to date and the global expansion of her brand. However, as publicists we strongly encourage you to find your own voice, branding and filming style so that your brand is not copying our Client. 

We request that you remove that video from your YouTube Channel immediately and consider any inappropriate competition or referential actions in the future. We will be watching you brand for any similarties that may cause consumer confusion. If you do not comply we will commence legal action pursuing all appropriate remedies.

If you have any questions, I encourage you to call me directly: 713-894-4040.

Sincerely,

Jessica Zapatero
Zapatero + Bucaram Public Relations
6111 Kirby Drive, 2nd Floor 
Houston, TX 77005
(713) 894-4040
www.zapaterobucaram.com

We apologize for their behavior and feel part responsible as we promoted them so heavily over the last few years and are as disappointed as you are.

Views: 146579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I find it interesting that social media has been such a positive way to spread our message but it has also exposed the weakness of people's integrity.  It is very easy to hide behind a camera and your fb profile.  That is why WFF and other festivals expose true colors. I have never talked to or met Kristina so I cannot say anything about her.  i have talked to Freelee however on skype and she was very helpful and genuine. She listened to me and gave me advice and did not ask for anything in return.  Would Kristina or Doug do that? I don't know...

Wish more people would grow some cohones and be real! Expose yourself as a human being. We all have faults, have pasts, make mistakes. I pity those who are afraid of being exposed.  They most likely have personality disorders, low self esteem and lack true friendships in their lives.  Social media can give people with poor self esteem a false sense of acceptance which then feeds into a competition to get more "likes" and followers..... So sad

Study I just read on social media on interpersonal skills and confl...

I am going to the Thai fruit festival :) We need face to face contact. Can't wait!

Kristina would give you her time on skype - if you could assist her with career enhancement.

Smug Doug would give you his time on skype - if you had 300$ for the hour.

I make fun but they seriously do need to focus less on fame and money at the expense of personal relationships. 

Doug answers questions on 'vegsource.com' almost every day.   I was surprised to see someone so big(author, works with celebs) chatting with the public.

This email from Smug Doug is pretty telling how $ focused he is. Rather than congratulate us on making an event in Thailand to promote fruit consumption he was concerned others might follow in our footsteps effectively cutting him out of any potential raw food festival appearance fees.

Sad thing is if Mike didnt have enough coin to pay Smug private appearance fees at WFF then Smug wouldnt even pick up the phone. Smug will go to your event if the $ are right. If your event means he might lose attendees then the fee goes up radically. Nothing wrong with making a living teaching health and Smug has a great message. It just gets tarnished by his obsession with making $ and being cut throat about it. People before profits I say.

As far as my english capailities go simply "being there" with lots of nice people and having lots of fun is EXACTLY what a festival is. It's the very basic bottom line of what a festival means

So if Doug complains about you offering an festival for free that's amongst the silliest things I can imagine and shows me all I need to know about a person.

Wish you a great time at the free fruit festival!

Thank you for posting this. About a year ago I messaged Kristina asking for her advice, it was basically a plea for help. I explained how much difficulty i was having with being raw/eating enough/health issues etc. I wanted her advice because I admired how she truly seems to be thriving in the lifestyle. Eventually Kristina replied saying she was too busy to write a real response, didn't know what to say and that I should check out her website and youtube channel. It was really stupid and disheartening. I stopped following her until I heard of the drama at the last WFF. I recently watched a couple her videos and I was floored. I cant believe I ever thought she was a genuine figure. She acts like a self-satisfied kindergartner. It is perverse to think of someone in the raw movement being so fame/money-minded. LFRV is very precious to most of us and it is sick for someone to try to taint that. I'm not even trying to say bad things about anyone, but her/their hidden agendas are scary. THANK YOU for being transparent. 

I am reminded of a story that happened to my own family that may serve to provide a valuable take-away lesson for us all.

Some 6 years or so ago, my father suffered a cardiovascular event for which his doctors recommended an immediate quad bypass.  Remarkably, based partly on the potential for healing as shared by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn and my own small (but noisy) attempts at conveying 811 concepts, my dad spurned the medicos and walked out of the hospital.  But he needed more reassurance to feel comfortable in his decision.  In what could not have been better timing, we drove to meet Dr. Doug, who happened to be just a couple hours away at a raw food festival.

After spending all day on his feet interacting with hundreds of participants, Doug privately gave us an hour, hour and a half his time, just sharing the principles of health in a cozy circle.  He hadn't even eaten supper yet.  We certainly offered to pay him a well-deserved fee, but all he would accept was a honeydew melon.

Shortly thereafter, my dad sent him a long list of questions with another offer of recompense, but again Doug would ask for nothing.  I still think he earned way more than a melon, but for his giving selflessness I will remain forever grateful.

Whatever the current situation may be, which I do hope resolves well for all involved, it is just such an open-hearted generosity of spirit that I would wish not just Doug, but indeed each and every one of us, to grow and display to the world.  For that is how to be the change we wish to see.

Thats the Doug I knew. When he was still relatively unknown and more down to earth. More humble.

Money and fame can change people for the worse. Thats for sure.

What a great story, WL!

It demonstrates exactly how I believe we should all live this lifestyle: with complete generosity and willingness to share what we know.

I don't know Doug personally, though I have done some (albeit paid) instruction by him via email and such. This new "grasping" side of him is one I am not familiar with.

However, I believe that the reason we're all here at 30 Bananas a Day is because this site is sooo generous, Gives up SO much free information, encouragement and inspiration, And that, of course is due to the tone and spirit of DR and Freelee.

I hope that this integrity becomes contagious :)

So this is what the police wrote about Smug Doug Graham being arrested for money laundering.

This is what Doug Graham said today  (March 24th 2014) on the vegsource.com forum. HE DENIED IT AND SAID THE POLICE LIED! LOL! 

Got to stop with the sugar makes you fat bullshit, so tired of hearing it, with you being from the uk did you not watch the BBC's fat vs sugar? as much as i hate everything about the bbc but they actually allowed a documentary that showed a guy lose a lot of weight purely eating sugar. Can't stand it when people say sugar makes you fat, just another excuse.

His transparency is why he's so hated, his no bullshit attitude and ability to be leaner and healthier then the other peers and not need to hide the fact that he ate 3 vegan pizzas of day 1 of his" what i ate for 30 days", that takes some balls man, where as smug can't even admit to something that has concrete evidence on paper that he's guilty? LOL come on....

And Freelee does not do a lot of exorcise at all, why can't people get their head around this? Harley did 1 month of the entire year where he got even a remotely decent amount of miles in. yawnnnnn

And yea this is all a load of drama like something out of jeremy kyle but someone needs to say something, it's all turning in to some horrible corporate blanket of lies and bollocks, money money money im so pleased harleys giving them the middle finger, and its not like he's just calling them names, he's shown us absolutely everyyyything so we get to make our own minds up.

Have you seen Freelee before she went on this lifestyle ? So you can't say it's the genes. And Freelee eats probably more than me (and I'm a 6' guy), and more than any girl you know.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
3 hours ago
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service