30 Bananas a Day!

Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

Lots of rumors. Lots of lies. We share the truth in this pdf.

CLICK ON DOCUMENT LINK TO DOWNLOAD PDF: Gimmetruthdoc.pdf

Here is a snippet. Fullyraw Kristina claims to have never send legal threats towards anyone!

But the reality is different. Here is a letter Rawvana forwarded us. It was sent by Kristina's marketing department. Owned by Kristina's sister...
From: "Jessica Zapatero" a href="mailto:jessica@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">jessica@zapaterobucaram.com>
Date: August 8, 2013 at 10:05:09 PM PDT
To: a href="mailto:rawvana@gmail.com" target="_blank">rawvana@gmail.com>
Cc: "Bianca Bucaram" a href="mailto:bianca@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">bianca@zapaterobucaram.com>
Subject: Brand Infringement
Ms. Mendoza,

Our public relations agency represents Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram and we are writing to you because your recent video, Rainbow Summer Watermelon Salsa is confusingly similar to the Watermelon Gazpacho recipe that was created by our Client on August 29, 2012. The recipe contains the majority of ingredients from her original recipe, making "your "recipe a copy of hers. You must cease immediately to use any recipes that are built or expanded on our client's intellectual property.

Plainly, your brand representation, look and feel is extremely referential to Kristina's branding, food styling and even fonts used in her videos. We are flattered that you may admire Kristina, the fame she has built to date and the global expansion of her brand. However, as publicists we strongly encourage you to find your own voice, branding and filming style so that your brand is not copying our Client. 

We request that you remove that video from your YouTube Channel immediately and consider any inappropriate competition or referential actions in the future. We will be watching you brand for any similarties that may cause consumer confusion. If you do not comply we will commence legal action pursuing all appropriate remedies.

If you have any questions, I encourage you to call me directly: 713-894-4040.

Sincerely,

Jessica Zapatero
Zapatero + Bucaram Public Relations
6111 Kirby Drive, 2nd Floor 
Houston, TX 77005
(713) 894-4040
www.zapaterobucaram.com

We apologize for their behavior and feel part responsible as we promoted them so heavily over the last few years and are as disappointed as you are.

Views: 146582

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@WC we used to think like that but we want the pond to grow vs be the biggest fish in the pond.

If one types various channels into www.socialblade.com they will see myself  & Freelee get around 5-7million combined views each month. K is on about 1.5. Doug on about 300k. We let people upload our content AND monetize it. In doing so we give away about 50-120k USD per year (one channel made about 90k from our vids last year). We don't even know who they are or care. All we care about is getting the youtube vids spread far and wide. 

Lots of people enjoy eating fruit. If they get inspired to make a youtube channel after seeing myself, K or Freelee or anyone else, thats AWESOME! We will give full support to that person starting up vs threaten them with legal action like Kristina did to Rawvana.

From: "Jessica Zapatero" a href="mailto:jessica@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">jessica@zapaterobucaram.com>
Date: August 8, 2013 at 10:05:09 PM PDT
To: a href="mailto:rawvana@gmail.com" target="_blank">rawvana@gmail.com>
Cc: "Bianca Bucaram" a href="mailto:bianca@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">bianca@zapaterobucaram.com>
Subject: Brand Infringement

Ms. Mendoza,

Our public relations agency represents Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram and we are writing to you because your recent video, Rainbow Summer Watermelon Salsa is confusingly similar to the Watermelon Gazpacho recipe that was created by our Client on August 29, 2012. The recipe contains the majority of ingredients from her original recipe, making "your "recipe a copy of hers. You must cease immediately to use any recipes that are built or expanded on our client's intellectual property.

Plainly, your brand representation, look and feel is extremely referential to Kristina's branding, food styling and even fonts used in her videos. We are flattered that you may admire Kristina, the fame she has built to date and the global expansion of her brand. However, as publicists we strongly encourage you to find your own voice, branding and filming style so that your brand is not copying our Client. 

We request that you remove that video from your YouTube Channel immediately and consider any inappropriate competition or referential actions in the future. We will be watching you brand for any similarties that may cause consumer confusion. If you do not comply we will commence legal action pursuing all appropriate remedies.

If you have any questions, I encourage you to call me directly: 713-894-4040.

Sincerely,

Jessica Zapatero
Zapatero + Bucaram Public Relations
6111 Kirby Drive, 2nd Floor 
Houston, TX 77005
(713) 894-4040
www.zapaterobucaram.com

I even let people use my name as their youtube ID lol!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiKv9-cNpEuXWixnL1IP-hA

http://www.youtube.com/user/durianreider

look at the hits this channel gets. Its NOT ours! :)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4RDYPxHgjwLGSiz-Hrzv-A

Thats why we created 30BaD. TO BUILD THE COMMUNITY! Look at all the sub groups in the group section and how international this forum is. We even have 23 marvelous moderators to keep it running smooth. The Thai festival is going to even grow this community even more. Its how the running boom started. Just friends hanging out and going for a run together. Thats how it should be. No money, no bullshit, just come and hang out and carb up together! Ride some bikes in the sunshine!

We get pretty defensive of this amazing community and when people want to come in and exploit it, we are going to stand up for sure and point out any wrong doings. 

I'm not trying to defend Kristina's actions, I'm just suggesting ways to prevent conflict with individuals who get touchy a little too easily and Kristina could have definitely handled it better since it's obviously yovana pretty much worshipped Kristina and her videos. She must have been really hurt when she saw Kristina's reaction. I definitely have noticed both you and freelee don't give 2 poops about who takes your videos or teaches your ways! I see plenty of other people uploading your vids or even making vids just like yours and freelee's. Mimicry is actually an act of flattery for humans :)

Calm down, I'm just giving an honest opinion. It's very hard to convey emotions through text but I see that you think I'm making attacks lol. I'm definitely not so point ur lasers the other way. 

Calm down? LOL...I think Yulia's comment was pretty calm.

A lot of drama and "shaddyness"

Harley & Freelee are doing this community a service. 

Communities thrive through authenticity. They die when 'friends' become 'consumers'. When 'sharing' become 'marketing'.

If Doug and co. disagree, let them speak. In the meantime, I'd like to thank our hosts for keeping it real.  

Communities thrive through authenticity. They die when 'friends' become 'consumers'. When 'sharing' become 'marketing'.

An amazing quote and insight. Im gonna use that one!

I support you Durianrider!!! thanks for bringing out the truth. I have cancelled my WFF trip as well..

I’ve been 811 for 2 years now and every time people ask me (and they’d only ask me because they see me more slim) what do I eat, I never say ‘low fat raw vegan’ or anything like that; I just say: ‘I eat fruits and vegetables’; and only if they insist, I’d complete the sentence with: ‘and nothing else’. I’ve been doing this BECAUSE I didn´t want to be classified, stereotyped by anyone who doesn´t even know what veganism means and who would prejudice and defame my feelings and thoughts on the grounds of some label. Now —having seen what Harley presents here and elsewhere about the interns of power seeking, the ego-based hierarchies of these elite clubs of presumably harmonic, open-minded and unconditionally loving people— I have yet another good reason not to want to belong to any of these groups, not to want my name associated with the burocratic ego fueled organizations that are belittling and slandering by their foul behavior the name of veganism or raw veganism or even 80/10/10 (even if this slandering is being done by the author of the theory himself!). I still admire Doug for his work, because together with Arnold Ehret and the Natural Hygienists, helped me incommensurably in constructing my “own” perspective in health matters.

I feel power has the benefit of exposing someone, of showing us how a person really is. Because a lot of people would say: ‘O, I am so good, never harmed anybody, never betrayed my principles and values’, etc., but in reality they have never dealt with a situation in which they were capable, and they would have been benefited by doing just that. I mean most people were never in a position where they voluntarily had to renounce power, renounce feeling great, acquiring material riches as well as standing much better socially, in order not to betray themselves, in order to remain authentic, true to their own values, etc. You can´t really proclaim to be good if you absolutely don’t have the option of being bad. It´s the same idea Nietzsche expressed through his Zarathustra: ‘I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws!’ («On those who are Sublime», Thus spoke Zarathustra). Of course, I think they’re even worse those fakes who disguise themselves as no-agenda good Samaritans but are all about how many adepts (I mean: subscribers) they’ve made through the internet, because they are hooked on popularity.

Power is not hygienic, it’s not raw vegan, because it is an addictive stimulant. I’m not stating power is our enemy; it can also be a positive, constructive arm; it can be the most beautifully sounding instrument, if you know how to play it right! It´s tough being able —like Lennon was, or Harley now (as far as I can see…)— to harness this popularity and use it in a non-selfish way, to use this power as a means to an end, an instrument of activism. It’s tough not letting oneself distracted in the middle, tempted by one of the oh so varying forms of deception that our materialistic, capitalistic, consumistic, selfish environment keeps on presenting to us. Wherever there is an interest behind something —whether a corporation’s, government’s, etc.— there is a trap. True idealists are extremely rare; a lot of liars, though. (‘False prophets’ would be another way to characterize this bunch of phonies who in the name of an altruistic cause are actually promoting their own PERSONAL cause.) True idealists are rare NOT because there aren´t lots of people who start out this way, but because the majority won´t endure. One of the trickiest things for us free spirits living in today´s corrupted, money oriented world, is just to stay firm, to endure. So Harley, Free Lee: STAY FIRM!

I love this response

“Do you want to make it impossible for anyone to oppress his fellow-man? Then make sure that no one shall possess power.” (Mikhail Bakunin)

That's especially true for the "raw food movement". All this pioneer and role model thinking is what brought us here in the first place. Let's free ourselves from this thinking and be our own pioneer.

well said nemal   we must be own pioneers!    

looking outside the self for leadership is suffering

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
12 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
21 hours ago
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
Sunday
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Oct 16
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Oct 16
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Oct 16
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service