30 Bananas a Day!

Durianrider & Freelee share the truth. Fullyrawkristina, Rawfullyorganic, Doug Graham,

Lots of rumors. Lots of lies. We share the truth in this pdf.

CLICK ON DOCUMENT LINK TO DOWNLOAD PDF: Gimmetruthdoc.pdf

Here is a snippet. Fullyraw Kristina claims to have never send legal threats towards anyone!

But the reality is different. Here is a letter Rawvana forwarded us. It was sent by Kristina's marketing department. Owned by Kristina's sister...
From: "Jessica Zapatero" a href="mailto:jessica@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">jessica@zapaterobucaram.com>
Date: August 8, 2013 at 10:05:09 PM PDT
To: a href="mailto:rawvana@gmail.com" target="_blank">rawvana@gmail.com>
Cc: "Bianca Bucaram" a href="mailto:bianca@zapaterobucaram.com" target="_blank">bianca@zapaterobucaram.com>
Subject: Brand Infringement
Ms. Mendoza,

Our public relations agency represents Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram and we are writing to you because your recent video, Rainbow Summer Watermelon Salsa is confusingly similar to the Watermelon Gazpacho recipe that was created by our Client on August 29, 2012. The recipe contains the majority of ingredients from her original recipe, making "your "recipe a copy of hers. You must cease immediately to use any recipes that are built or expanded on our client's intellectual property.

Plainly, your brand representation, look and feel is extremely referential to Kristina's branding, food styling and even fonts used in her videos. We are flattered that you may admire Kristina, the fame she has built to date and the global expansion of her brand. However, as publicists we strongly encourage you to find your own voice, branding and filming style so that your brand is not copying our Client. 

We request that you remove that video from your YouTube Channel immediately and consider any inappropriate competition or referential actions in the future. We will be watching you brand for any similarties that may cause consumer confusion. If you do not comply we will commence legal action pursuing all appropriate remedies.

If you have any questions, I encourage you to call me directly: 713-894-4040.

Sincerely,

Jessica Zapatero
Zapatero + Bucaram Public Relations
6111 Kirby Drive, 2nd Floor 
Houston, TX 77005
(713) 894-4040
www.zapaterobucaram.com

We apologize for their behavior and feel part responsible as we promoted them so heavily over the last few years and are as disappointed as you are.

Views: 146574

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:-) Nice

Hi,

whilst I'm still reading it I can't help but comment...

It's so sad. But very often true words aren't nice.

In my personal usage the word "friend" was always reserved for people who really helped me out, carried boxes when I moved etc. This way I never was as disappointed as you were... Sorry for you... Now you'll certainly be much more cautions about whom you consider as friend. On the bright side your remaining and new friends will be friends for real.

Best to you!

Atreju

13460 views and counting...

Those involved still chose to publicly deny everything. What a let down they have become unfortunately.  

Harley..Doug has responded when asked on vegsource today regarding how much he got paid at WFF . If not already, you might want to take a look.

He did not answer HOW MUCH HE GOT.

And he is 'misquoting' the numbers too.. 250 people?? There were 400+ people in 2012, that's around half million $ income so 70k is only about 14% of that.. in 2013 probably 600+ people..

I was searching for WFF financial records, but couldn't find any.. although I'm sure they can hide 70k easily in there.. just call it something else or melt it with other expenses..

Id also be interested in how much $$$ WFF has retained from the festivals 

the books aught to be public like any charity 

I agree bb, if the WFF is as open and honest as they claim to be, they should post all of their financial records right here in this thread or at least on their website to be available for download for everyone.

true    

every charity organization you can see the books for several years  to compare and ask questions easily   

WFF is hiding  wonder how they set it up   maybe they did in a way where they do not have disclose much  ????    

This response from Dr. Graham on his vegsource forum.

"You are correct, the myths are myths.
My travel and related expenses were paid each year by WFF.
Each year, I have been paid less, and the event has gotten longer. Last year, I added three extra days to my commitment and gave a training course for speakers, before the event. WFF management offered to cover all costs for any WFF presenters wishing to attend. Needless to say, Harley and Freelee did not attend, though many others did.
The WFF management asked if I could "give the other speakers a chance to get known," by me not accepting sponsorship for the first three years of the event. I obliged.
This year, they asked if instead of them covering costs, I could simply go on sponsorship. Once again, I obliged.
Harley is making up stuff.

Do you honestly believe that at an event with 250 people I was paid 1/3 of the gross revenue, and that several other presenters were also paid huge portions of the gross? If you do, you haven't done the math"

So kind of Doug to put on a 'speaking course' before the event and CHARGE WFF to put it on lol!

Why not donate your time to just hang out with fellow pioneers and give em some tips on how to 'talk properly'? We have done hours and hours of this for just about every pioneer at WFF giving them social media tips about youtube etc. Including Doug lol! Maybe we should send WFF an invoice for 'helping build the media profile of WFF and many of its pioneers'...

Doug is such a tight ass when it comes to money. Doug was paid appearance fees. No other pioneer was paid appearance fees. How do I know this? It was discussed if he was worth it. I said he was but its not fair he gets paid such high fees when the WFF is struggling to make ends meet. Also the fact that Mike spent 20 000$ plus with Doug to coach Victoria on diet tips and then Doug has the gaul to keep knocking on the door for stupid sums of money.

Mike has too much money and is easily hustled. I see this in a lot of my rich friends who get passionate about something and thru down mega $ to get the stuff that has good status even know it might not be good quality. Its done in good intention but the hustlers are standing by rubbing their hands together. Doug justifies it by saying 'well people are not coming to my events as much now WFF is on so Mike, you gotta pay me what Im forecasting Im losing out on...'.

Another lie is that the first year 2011 Doug mentioned people got 'sponsored'. This is 100% false. Only travel costs were covered. Doug was paid around 20k that first year.  20k on how to show people how to make zuc noodles, do 5 different types of push ups and why eating cucumbers for dinner is something you should do if you want to lose weight... A lot of the other pioneers found this pretty hilarious when it was made public.

The main reason we didnt attend Doug's pre WFF 2013 money grubbing event is we didnt want WFF to waste a few thousand $ on us sitting in a chair falling half asleep whilst Doug told us how good a presenter he is even though his social media audience was only being kept alive by us promoting him.

# www.socialblade.com is a great resource. Subs don't mean nothing if people are not watching your actual vids.

Type in various channel names and you will see the last 30 day performance.

Freelee just over 3million

My main channel just over 2 million

(add another 2-3million for our other channels and people who upload our content on their channels)

Kristina just over 1.5million

ATM just over 500 000

Foodnsport just over 300 000.

Chris Randall just over 170 000.

Doug felt threatened (worried about $) by our rapid viral online growth and he felt he wasnt the biggest fish in the pond anymore. Thing is myself and Freelee just want to make the pond bigger hence why this site and us promoting so many people over the years and our overt promotion of WFF banners etc despite Mike actually asking us to make them smaller or not put them up so early cos he didnt want to our website to look too comercial as we had kept it so sales free for so long. I reassured Mike that WFF is something we would like to promote overtly as we felt it was a great event and had a great time. Doug, Kristina and ATM use WFF for career advancement. Anyone paying attention can see this and how they interacted with people at the actual festival. Doug's private appearance fees also indicate this. We used WFF to build community as we genuinely want to see this movement grow (thats why we are putting on a FREE event in Thailand this year and donating our time and energy into that.)

Doug lies when he says 'I didnt accept sponsorship to give the other speakers a chance to get known," lol!. The reason he didnt accept sponsorship is that Mike paid his a private appearance fee! Re read carefully to see how Doug gets around this. He speaks like a politician. 

My travel and "related expenses" were paid each year by WFF.
Each year, I have been paid less, and the event has gotten longer. Last year, I added three extra days to my commitment and gave a training course for speakers, before the event. WFF management offered to cover all costs for any WFF presenters wishing to attend. Needless to say, Harley and Freelee did not attend, though many others did.
The WFF management asked if I could "give the other speakers a chance to get known," by me not accepting sponsorship for the first three years of the event. I obliged.
This year, they asked if instead of them covering costs, I could simply go on sponsorship. Once again, I obliged.
Harley is making up stuff.

Doug's events are so expense he offers finance on them! Are we going to believe Doug will attend WFF if someone just covers his plane ticket? LOL! Look at the price of Doug's events and courses. https://rg155.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/showCategoryPage?cate...

He even has employed a financial aid counselor!!

Holy cra-a-a-p!

Look at the price of Doug's events and courses. https://rg155.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/showCategoryPage?cate...

What's even crazier than those prices is people actually paying that much money for his classes, fasts, etc.! :O

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
12 hours ago
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
13 hours ago
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
13 hours ago
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
14 hours ago
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
yesterday
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Friday
Rock and Tams are now friends
Friday
Tams posted a discussion
Friday
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Thursday
"As Hong Kong ATMs Run Out Of Cash, Central Bank Steps In To Prevent "Panic Among The Public" #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35aHziW"
Oct 7
"Financial Crisis at PMC - India Leaves Thousands Crying For Their Money! Bank Runs Lead To Withdrawal Limits #truth http://j.mp/2oiRdPW"
Oct 7
"Economic Collapse News - The Fed Extends Repo Operations Through Nov, Retail Job Cuts 2019 #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35exba7"
Oct 7
"Economic Collapse News - The Fed Extends Repo Operations Through Nov, Retail Job Cuts 2019 #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35exba7"
Oct 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service