30 Bananas a Day!

No joke I am on yelp right now looking for cooked vegan food cause im undercarb'd and need to go food shopping.  (i ran 13 miles this morning)  I saw an advertisement that says "Eat this, never diet again" and it has Loni Jane's photo on it drinking one of her giant green smoothies and at the bottom it says "Dr Oz The Holy Grail of Weight Loss" if you click on it, it is Dr Oz's green coffee bean extract.

Views: 1443

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny! :) She got exposure.  I am sure they are using her pic wo permission and his name as well promoting that crap.

Sickening...

you should post a picture of it

+1

this is why u dont upload pics of yourself to the internet some idiot will always use it for something else yea im pretty sure dr oz would know nothing about it..

why dont u screen grab + post it?

cmd option 4 or search for snipping tool

Lol, as if everyone had macs :P That being said, I have a macbook.

Dr Oz needs to take a walk down the yellow brick road and disappear .. cool that her image got out there tho....  mixed feelings :/

Agreed.. He's kind of a joke doctor in my book. But I guess that's how you get a TV show. Sell people lies :)

LOL aaaahahaha

Holy crap!

What now?

Dr. Oz says he doesn't endorse products, so he may had nothing to do with the ad.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconLeeanne and Eva joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"CNN Lays Off Staffers After Massive Ratings Drop #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2EsDsDd"
yesterday
Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 21
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
May 20
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service