30 Bananas a Day!

this just in from chrissy:

Stop the Bolivian army from using dogs as live practice targets

i've come across some pretty bizarre stuff and this is one which really makes one question the credibility of some who pose as human beings on this planet.

i didn't know bolivia even had an army - now i'm sure they don't ... it's just a group of animal abusers.

the petition is still open, but here's what's interesting.

peta says they've scored a victory in bolivia:
Bolivia Bans Military Abuse of Animals (Historic Victory!)

if you watch the gruesome video, you'll see that it is apparently the us army that taught the bolivians to train their commandos to be animal abusers. so the problem is still there, perhaps no longer in bolivia, but definitely on the north american continent.

so here's what you can do about that:
Ask Congress to End the Military's War on Animals

animal abuse is a certain pathway to human abuse - that's how to make a soldier in some people's minds.

in friendship,
prad

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dear prad,

i would very much like to return your favor by helping you in your cause. however, the only links you gave are to a closed petition and a letter to the US congress, which requires me to a US citizen to be able to sign...

is there anything else i can do?

i am deeply sorry if i don't express how much i am horrified and disturbed by this news. it is that i currently lack the time to write more elaborately. i thank you for calling my attention to something which existence i entirely ignored.

i keep asking myself why anyone would do so pointless things as using dogs as live targets or mutilating animals. even if we were to ignore the whole issue of animal rights, there seems to be no rational justification for doing so. even if one were to see a dog as a being which is not capable of suffering, why would it be any more advantageous to shoot a live dog than a puppet?

perhaps you have some idea regarding this.

in friendship,

daniel

thank you daniel.

unfortunately, the way the mechanism is setup we have to have a usa address to input. i used to have one handy, but lost it. possibly they think only usa addresses will be taken seriously.

i think the best thing to do is to tell others about this one. even if they can't send an email, they can be aware. it's being handled by peta2 so it will get lots of response i'm sure. they do a good job.

animals are abused like this because oppressors think they can do whatever they want to helpless victims. some will babble the usual garbage like what's more important your country or a dog. others enjoy the torturing. we aren't dealing with psychologically sensible people here and are barely one step away from this sort of thing:

http://yourcybercourt.info/arveg/anhuviol.html

you can see what they did to the goats here:

http://www.30bananasaday.com/xn/detail/2684079:Comment:2474273

the army has been stopped in certain places, so this 'tradition' is likely going to end before too long just like vivisection. however, we need to be vigilant and vocal.

in friendship,

prad

Thanks Prad for bringing us this information.

Signed.

Take Care,

Signed! Thank you.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
2 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
3 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service