30 Bananas a Day!

I just started 811 and was wondering if anyone does not exercise. I don't but it seems that everyone on here does. I would like to know their experience and if they still lost weight on the 811 and how many calories they consume?

Views: 3213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, those are my thoughts too. I am very knew to the diet and really am looking for clarification.

Like:

Am I going to lose weight while eating 2500 calories a day without exercise as I know many people recommend that as a minimum intake for women on a daily basis?

I am definitely working on reading it! :D

Read it.  It's important to exercise to stay focused on your goals.  You don't have to become a triathlete by tomorrow :-) so work out!!

Ha ha ha! Yeah. Working on that.

:-)

I'd like a little guidance here too. It can be very intimidating to read about all the awesome workouts you guys do. For those of us overcoming illness or getting back to working out after a period of time of not exercising, does anyone have any added pearls of wisdom?

Word.

Yoga?

My doc recommended movement… seriously… that was his prescription… just move in unexpected ways… twist from side to side, do some stretches, try yoga or pilates… it feels good, helps get the blood flowing and can be virtually "no" impact :)

thank got I am not here the only one with some syndrom, I got sjogren....I didnt know what I have got for 25years, I beat it anyhow with this lifestyle and fasting, but I though I am healthy again(coz i didnt know it was probably inherited) and it all come back and even harder, not I try to fix it again. It works, but I am still damn tired...

that makes me pissed off, of i love moving but I can now only walk to feel good, otherwise I sleep all day long afterwards....and I need to lose weight again(coz the autoimmunity spike up makes me always gain weight coz, i cannot move and I got appetite like a horse, due to reaction, which I balance out by fat intake, but of caurse i pay the bill then)...so now I take to calm, down, enjoy my knowledge of my health problem and slowely start my activity again and enjoy this lifestyle(Coz i already know it works, just now I got train my patient)....see my profile, it may inspire u;)

Someone should so make an adult-sized playground. It was a sad day when I realised I can only go on the roundabout now under cover of darkness or in the rain ;) But seriously, you're right exercise is so much fun!

I wanted to make this project so long.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
Friday
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 28
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
May 26
Peter posted photos
May 26
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
May 26
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
May 26
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service