30 Bananas a Day!

I use something that seems to be loaded with chemicals.. I am looking for a post-rinse softener and then some kind of strong hold product and a spray to hold the hair in place after blow drying and styling.

My scalp was getting irritated and couldn't figure out what to use so I just shaved my head! But working on growing my hair back.

I am also looking for a good vegan anti dandruff scalp soothing shampoo!

Thanks!

Views: 351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Morrocco Method! It's raw, vegan, and entirely safe and natural, made from herbs, clays, aloe vera, apple cider vinegar, etc. For a post rinse softener, my favorite is the Pearl Essence Creme Rinse. It makes my hair SO soft and silky. A ton of their haircare has Rosemary in it too, which will be a natural antidandruff for you.

I've been using their line for 11 months now and my hair was all but DEAD before I found them. Now I literally feel like Rapunzel. :) I'm not affiliated with their company in any way, even though I sure should be haha. LOVE THEM. 

Thank you GardenGirl! I will definitely try them out. Do you also know of good body lotions? For soaps, I use Dr Bronner's and that has been working very well for me so far. 

As for skincare, you can also use Morrocco Method in the shower to bathe with, but I generally don't put any lotions and potions on my skin because your diet should be helping you out with that. Just make sure you eat plenty of high water rich fruits to give your skin the refreshing it needs and also stay hydrated with water. The more cooked food you eat, the less supple and replenished you skin will be. Be aware that when you use lotions and soaps, your skin becomes dependent on this source for moisture and as such will have a harder time balancing itself out on its own. You also want your pores to be able to breathe. Essentially, fruits and veg are your "lotion". Hope I helped! :)

Oh.. nice. I moisturize every day with Cetaphil, thats what my dermatologist had told me and the habit just stuck. I am going to try the dream cream by Lush.. not 100% sure how natural it is but its vegan and seems organic and natural.

I haven't tried Morocco method, but I have been using Dr Bronner's :) and it's really great!

yea love that. Do you know of a good vegan toothpaste, laundry detergent too?

I am using Weleda toothpaste or make my own :) charcoal powder(make sure it's plantbased!) mixed with natural calcium carbonate powder (wich is basically chalk)

laundry detergent I have been using soap nuts (a little expensive though and not always ideal) and now I am using organic launfry detergents from Sonett  or Almawin 

Soap Nuts for laundry, EcoDent for tooth powder!

You guys are the bestest! Will give them a try soon. Can you tell me if you guys are raw till 4 or fully raw? I think that affects the skin quality.

I am 100% raw :) Yes, you're totally right, it affects your skin dramatically.

Do you experience being hungry a lot on fully raw? I experience that hunger but when I go to raw tip 4, I have a host of other issues come up like puffy eyes, dehydration, addictive binging on cooked food.. how do you manage on fully raw? Thanks!

Nope, I definitely don't find myself hungry on raw. I feel so satisfied after each meal, like my cells have gotten what they needed and it holds me over for some time.

Puffy eyes is an kidney and adrenal issue. Possibly thyroid but definitely adrenal and kidneys. It's no surprise to me that cooked brings you these problems. We are a fruit eating species. Cooking food is unnecessary and unnatural for us.

Love yourself, that's how you manage on raw. You make every meal a meditation and cherish the food that you were given from the earth. Savor and appreciate. Do this every day until your cravings for cooked fade away. It's mind over matter. Your mind wants to trick you, but your body is yelling for what it's designed to eat.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
1 hour ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
20 hours ago
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
21 hours ago
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
yesterday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Sunday
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Sunday
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Sunday
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Sunday
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Saturday
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Friday
Rock and Tams are now friends
Friday
Tams posted a discussion
Friday
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Thursday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service