I found this nifty little site (here) about the "art of clean living". I enjoyed reading it. I learned a number of things you can do to be healthier and live cleaner, for example...
- Get truly clean drinking and shower water.
- Get rid of toxic household products in your home.
- Live without drugs and surgery.
- Read one book every week.
- Balance exercise and rest.
- Be easily amused and impossible to offend.
It's great info for newbies and veterans. Step #1 is eating LFRV, so I wouldn't be surprised if the author was a member here.
P.S. I'm NOT advertising this site, there's no ads or anything for sale. Just thought you guys might like it-- cuz I did. Here's the link again: Six Steps To Better Health