30 Bananas a Day!

OK so we all agree that 90/5/5 or 80/10/10 is THE BEST WAY to go.. right?

I see some people on here that aren't having success on that, and they have been on it for years. 

I AM NO NUTRITIONIST OR EXPERT AT THIS BUT im giving advice from my personal experience. DISCLAIMER: IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO!! Everyone is different so before reading this know that you don't have to listen to ANYONE! anyone can do whatever they feel is right for them and what is best for you.. Just because 80/10/10 makes some people gain weight at first or maintain their weight does not mean that you will! so stop freaking out :)

i've noticed that when i eat more raw foods, i feel lighter and better and i am sure most of you will agree with me on that, but me and my mother are living on a VERY tight budget and i cant afford all the fruit i want. My alternative is rice, potatoes, and pasta. Which is not the best but that does not mean it wont work!! if you want to do 90/5/5 or 80/10/10 with a starch based diet then go ahead!! if you want to do a raw vegan high fruit/ raw till 4 then DO IT!! STOP LISTENING TO PEOPLE ON YOU TUBE WHO TELL YOU IT DOES NOT WORK OR YOU'RE GOING TO GAIN WEIGHT. Chances are they haven't tried it, or they tried it and didn't give it time/ they didn't experiment with it and gave up instantly. Like free lee says you have to TOUGHEN THE FRUIT UP!! ;-) 

Everyone's body is different therefor do what you feel works best for you and stop listening to what everyone else says. Take the advice from people you see getting the best results like free lee, durian rider, rice and raw, ect. and experiment with it! Just because someone is gaining a bit of water weight or fat ( because they are healing ) does NOT mean you will!!! You will NOT GET OBESE on this diet. Its probably the HEALTHIEST diet there is. I remember the very first month or two i went raw. i was eating mainly fruit and lost almost 11 pounds! i WAS NOT calorie restricting eating 3000+ a day and im only 5'1 :) ive also came from a past of anorexia/bulimia but my natural weight is 110 so i have about 20 lbs to lose and you know what? i stopped worrying about it. If i keep worrying then it's going to drive me mad and i will start restricting again. Dont be like the rest of the people that fell off, be your own inspiration/motivation and i promise you the results will come. if you feel you do better on rice and potatoes then do it! No one is telling you what to do, theyre telling you what they have experienced and what worked for them. That does not mean its going to happen/work for you. But i can definitely tell you that if you eat low protein/low fat you are guaranteed to lose weight and get really skinny eventually. Your body isn't use to this huge change, be kind to your body and let mother nature take its course. Be patient, and just live life :)

no one cares what you look like... only you do!!

much love x <3    

Views: 482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Colette, I recommend that you take some ripe fruit with you when you have to stock the candy shelves.  The problem with candy is that only "a little bit" spikes the blood sugar and stimulates an insulin response.  After that we're fighting a craving due to low blood sugar for several hours--and there's very little chance we're going to win that battle!

Or make a green smoothie, or take some blueberries, watermelon or baked squash to eat instead of candy.  I suggest that it's important to stay away from THE FIRST BITE of candy and/or sugar, because it spikes the blood sugar level and causes the insulin response.

I can't take food onto the floor when working, plus I never know when we get a stock of candy. Since October is coming up, we did get a lot of boxes of candy. Luckily, my manager stocked them lol. I just end up looking at the candy and telling myself "Chelsea..you can't eat any of these cause they're all milk chocolate. Never go back to eating it, do it for the animals!" or tell myself, "Well, glad I won't be eating something so unhealthy for me, animals, and the planet anymore." When I hit lunch/dinner break, I tend to get either a salad, a fruit salad, with a vegan snack bar (if I didn't have time to cook dinner), something I bring from home like a vegan chili with 2 cups of rice so I carb up. <.< Baked squash sounds good...same with baked apples. XD darn you Mack, I have neither of those items LOL. I do have peaches, pluots, bananas (not ripe yet), 1 cantaloupe, nectarines and a lemon x.x wish I could go fully raw but my budget won't cut it right now.

well like i said ive never really craved sweets, i was more of a salty person. Lol, but honestly in the first month i had NO cravings for pretzels or chips anymore :) 

That is not a "sugar addiction"

Funny about sugar addiction. I have  huge sweet tooth but since eating loads of fruit I really haven't craved chocolate or anything. 

I don't want to speak too soon, because it's only been about a week but I hope it continues like this. I always loved eating heaps of fruit anyway but was really cautious because I thought 'wow unhealthy.' Which is why this lifestyle sounded so appealing to me lol.

But yes, I agree, i'm going to do what works for me. And by that I don't mean restricting calories, just possibly eating a little more fat than is recommended. 

Don't speak too soon, Sun Runner!  A week is not long!  I've had two weeks many times, but there seems to be some kind of a brick wall right there at two weeks, for me!  I get emotional, discouraged, confused or something about that time.  So far, I've never made it past two weeks!

I wish you luck this week.  Let me know if you make it.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
Sunday
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Oct 16
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Oct 16
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service