30 Bananas a Day!

When I get out of bed, I get extremely light headed and need to close my eyes and grab onto something so I don't fall over. I am eating 2500 calories a day and this is what my normal day looks like:

breakfast: 7-8 juiced oranges and 3-4 bananas

lunch: mango date dip with several carrots/peppers/cucumbers for dipping and banana ice cream later if I am still hungry

dinner: large spinach, arugala, lettuce salad with mango date sauce

orange juice if I am still hungry after dinner

So, why am I so light headed? What am I missing?

Views: 3093

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Stacey, 

People should proceed with caution on this one.  If their juicing machine removes the pulp and fiber, then they might have to manually add it back in.  

However, juicing even with pulp and fiber is a kind of processing that starts to break the fiber down, and in some sensitive individuals, they may still experience adverse symptoms. 

Peace, PK

@melonhead,

Sure Freelee and DR might supplement with juices.  But that might be after they have eaten 20-30-40 pieces of fruit.  Juices are used to supplement calories especially if doing heavy training.  Juices are not the main source of the meal.

If people like the OP of this discussion are having dizziness and juicing is the cause, then they should stop the juicing. Most of our 30BaD members and many of your PKs cannot juice without some of the adverse symptoms I mentioned in my original reply.  

In nature, animals do not juice.

Peace, PK

fruit bats suck the juice out of many fruits, and I believe they are one of the longest living flying animals for their size

their energy output is phenomenal

I might be way off here but, when I was younger I used to get lightheaded all the time when I rose up. My bloodpressure was a little bit low, that was the reason. I dont know if the 811diet lowers the bloodpressure but it wouldnt surprise me. Just a thought

In addition to inadequate sodium, dizziness on rise could be an adrenal issue. Your adrenal glands produce mineral corticoids that help regulate blood pressure. If they are overly stressed they may not be producing enough of it or not at the right time causing a dip in blood pressure. This is something I imagine would heal after a few months of doing the diet. If it doesn't, try supplementation with pantethine for a little while until it goes away. It's basically an activated form of vitamin B5 and is safe and effective.  

Get a hemaglobin A1c test from your doc and don't eat unripe fruit eat dates or starch before unripe fruit and stick to mono meals and just green lettuces do alot of blending when eating greens and never drink coffee or tea you may have blood sugar problems. malabsorbtion can cause blood sugar stuff.

Oh and don't juice! if you have a blood sugar problem.

I've also had this for as long as I can remember.  It has always been from not eating enough food, even when on a sad diet.  There were so many times my parents had to help me walk out of a meeting or bring me something to eat.  Never juice, but "light" things like yogurt or (amazingly enough) a banana.  

Your meals sounds like what I ate when I was restricting calories...I never lost weight on it and I always was lightheaded, which was dangerous one time we went biking and I nearly fainted - I did hear a choir singing (I've never heard such beauty in all my life and I am an avid musician!) - and I was soooo out in the country, not even a car radio was near.  I knew if I didn't change and start eating more and taking food with me I would likely get myself killed, and that's when we were towing 2 children each.

Over the years I found that juice is just a lazy way to eat and it didn't do any good things for me or my children.  I've seen the blood sugar spikes in all of us and then dealing with cranky/easily angered people all day is no way to live.  We stopped having any juice, but do great with smoothies.

We also eat the white part of the rind, which is high in bioflavonoids, rutin and hesperidin.  After eating that, we all feel full, satisfied, happy and peacefully energetic.  The only time I get light headed now, is when I'm expecting and I forget that I need to up my carbs, once I do that I'm great!  

I hope this wasn't just rambling and you do get better soon!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Frugisaurus replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Wednesday
Frugisaurus's photo was featured
Tuesday
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video

Why Smoothies are the Solution to Nourishment

From a live phone wellness consultation. I was coaching my client on how to get his greens and omega-3s in (flax oil because of sensitivity to seeds). While ...
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
""I See No Future Here": Migration To Taiwan Surges 28% As Hong Kong Residents Flee #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31RVJTO"
Tuesday
Blue Coutell is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30tZWNf"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Sunday
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Aug 17
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service