30 Bananas a Day!

Okay guys I need some help, when it comes time for dinner I either want to have fruit or want to have some greens and lately I've been really craving some zucchini noodle salad and the works but every single time I eat the salad I feel really bloated in the morning. This does not happen when I have a huge Fruitvale but always happens when I have a huge zucchini noodles salad. Is it because I'm not used to having salad as much as I've been having all fruit days? They contain no overt fats and are within 80 1010 standards. I do have them late at night and right before I go to bed could that be a problem? I usually don't have this problem when I eat fruit though. Please help I've been a raw vegan since July so maybe it could be that I'm not used to it but I've been on the high carb vegan life since last year but then for a couple months I fell off the wagon and again this January and I was still raw till four. Please please please help if anybody knows what I can do maybe drink more water or eat earlier but I don't know if those are the problems! I wake up VERY bloated

Views: 241

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's not ideal to eat late at night, especially right before bed... even if it's fruit!

but generally fruit is easier to digest, so when you eat fruit at night you don't have bloating as it digests faster. And if you have to eat something late at night which is again not perfect and should not be a done daily.. then it would be better to have an apple or an orange or mango or other water-rich fruit :)

i love zucchini noodles :) and it's better to eat them at least 3-4 hours before you go to bed 

I love them too!! thank you so much! I have no problem with eating earlier I just wasn't sure if it was an issue but now that i know that could be my problem i'm definitely going to eat earlier. I usually add herbs (usually just one like cilantro), tomatoes, lime, and some jalapeno (love spice! I know natural hygienists and super strict purists don't believe in spice but i don't see any problems with it) are those ingredients okay? I always make sure to keep it super simple

me too :) love herbs and always add cilantro, dill, basil or parsley to my salads or raw soups - fresh cilantro is (apart from being very tasty )great for removing heavy metals!

actually, I also use halapeno or chili every now and then as these spices are medicinal and are anti-parasitic, so I just listen to my body and if I feel like adding some spice then I just add some cayenne, habanero or other capsicum variety :) the same is with garlic - it's medicinal so in my opinion adding it every now and then when you feel like it, is totally fine :)

the simpler the better :) i also try to keep all my dishes simple :) even my raw vegan cakes are basically nutfree (except coconut) :)

oh yes, try eating salads, veggies earlier :) let me know how it goes and if you feel better

You are so refreshing! It's amazing to relate to someone that doesn't blindly follow and will add herbs, spices, garlic, etc. I honestly thought I was the only one on this site. But don't get me wrong, I follow everything else and I love the lifestyle I just sometimes think the "purist" way is too restricting. Thank you so much classy! And I will definitely update next time I have it!

I know what you mean :) i am pretty much organic raw vegan and i love it ! but i think it's important to listen to your body and understand this lifestyle :) it's not only about carbs.. :) yeah, great to connect with people who are willing to share their experience and who don't just blindly follow everything :)  

Maybe zuks don't agree with you.  Tried cuke noodles? 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Stephen posted photos
yesterday
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion What are some vitamins you recommend?
Saturday
Profile IconStephen and Carolin joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell replied to ednshell's discussion Top German Scientist questions COVID19 response in open letter to Merkel
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
Apr 2
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
Apr 1
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
Apr 1
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 30
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service