30 Bananas a Day!

I have had pretty bad digestion for a while since starting raw till 4 about 2-3 months ago. Without going into too much detail, i seem to always be bloated to some degree and have a 'clogged up' feeling, and struggle to pass.

I eat 7 bananas + 100g dates for breakfast in a smoothie most days, lunch is usually dried fruit and some fresh fruit and dinner is rice/potatoes/corn pasta with a lot of cooked vegetables. Sometimes i have cornflakes or corn cakes as a snack at night. ((i also drink 1L water upon waking and 2 litres during the day)) I have been eating this way for about 2 months so my digestion should have sorted itself out by now - I'm starting to think i have a serious problem that needs medical attention.

It's kinda killing my hope with this diet, i really want it to work and i know 100% raw would be optimum, but that's not possible in my situation at the moment. I didn't have these problems before raw till 4, eating high fat cooked vegan (however i gained a lot of weight with the high fat o_o - so i don't want to go back to that) plus i know eating lots of cooked carbs wouldn't help my digestion either. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :S

Views: 344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

squat like as if using a dirty public toilet that you dont want to touch? or like freelee decribes in her book: "Get up and squat on the toilet for a bowel movement! It is unnatural and compromises elimination to assume a seated position. It kinks the bowels. Balance yourself on the bowl" as in like aactually have your feet on the seat?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
41 minutes ago
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
yesterday
allie posted a discussion
Tuesday
allie posted a photo
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Monday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service