30 Bananas a Day!

I've been at this for about two weeks now, and i'm loving everything about it except my digestion...my stomach keeps going through bouts of being bloated and uncomfortable.  Do you think part of this could be from lack of sleep? I had to go to bed really late and woke up early to get my assignments done last night and this morning, and my stomach worse than it has ever been.

Views: 240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will definitely try to switch to mono meals, because I have been eating fruit varieties throughout the day opposed to mono meals and that does not seem to be working well for me! And how long do you think I should wait after dinner before going to bed? Thanks Leevonne!

this a great advise  try grazing instead of sit down meals .

Well I have been feeling crappy for awhile now, and the perpetual bloating was part of the reson I wanted to switch to the lfrv diet! But I just got blood results back saying I have mycoplasma (walking pneumonia) so I think that may be part of the reason my system seems to be out of whack.  

I get up really early in the morning for school, usually around five (but sometimes three or four if I still have hw to do before school) and I usually eat a smoothie or a banana and some strawberries in the morning (but I just learned those fruits should not really be eaten together below) But at school I usually eat 1 or 2 apples, a blood orange, more bananas, and more strawberries or raspberries.  And this varies, other days I have pineapple etc.  But I typically eat all of this food before my actual lunch time (grazing throughout my classes) and then eat more fruit when I get home (same types, varying each day) and then I will eat a salad or another smoothie for dinner with bananas as snacks.  But I know I should be eating more greens.

And I definitely have been stressed lately with schoolwork and my sleep has been strange because I quickly become exhausted mid day due to the mycoplasma.

I will definitely look into the ginger root though, thank you!

Severe lack of sleep has always made my stomach feel messed up, even when I was a teenager and was on a SAD diet and had no digestive issues otherwise.

2 weeks is a very short time--you are bound to feel detox-y for awhile, which can include all manner of symptoms.  Best to try to rest as much as possible and just get through it.

I guess I will just have to persevere and hope it gets better! Thanks

I know that stress can lead to bloating, and lack of sleep can contribute to stress.  Here's a few other suggestions, hope something here helps you feel better

Get extra rest (I've gotten used to prioritizing, 9 hours/night

Drink plenty of water

Walk after meals

Get daily exercise

If you haven't already, check out food combining rules (i.e. keep acid fruits like citrus/strawberries separate from sweet fruits like dates and bananas, melons alone, etc.)

also lots of greens.

Thanks for all the tips! I haven't really walked around much after meals, or kept different fruits separate, I usually just eat a variety!

when youre not getting enough sleep you will feel tired - that also tells you that your entire body is tired: your organs, lymf- everything. when not getting enough sleep your body wont function as well as it is supposed to - your digestion is failing to work smoothly

Okay, I think the problem for me might be irregular sleep patterns, because I have been taking naps on random days when I'm really exhausted, and then on other days I have a crap load of work to do for school and get hardly any sleep.  So I will try to get it on a normal pattern!

from what i've learnt, this could be due to the pockets of bad stuff you still have

in your colon and will take months or time to be swept away.

Until then,  fruit will stop in these pockets and ferment on top of the old bad stuff.

It will get better :)

And yes, mono meals help.

That makes a lot of sense! Thank you, hopefully I can get myself fully cleansed and finally start feeling better!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
13 minutes ago
Peter's photo was featured
19 hours ago
Profile IconRuby, linhle11, 13thMoon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
19 hours ago
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
19 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
May 30
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 28
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
May 26
Peter posted photos
May 26
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
May 26
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
May 26
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service