30 Bananas a Day!

Hi all.

I am a newbie, just started this diet a few days ago and feel like my digestion is almost slower or just more difficult. My stomach feels bloated and I definitely have gas pains. I am just wondering if I am mixing the wrong foods or if there is anything I should avoid in the beginning?

I just bought a box of bananas, oranges, mangos, and some frozen fruit for smoothies. I also love munching on dates so I have been munching on those throughout the day. I ate about 6 oranges at lunch and my stomach did not feel too great afterwards. Any advice?

Views: 381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi ! glad u are tryin it out .i am getting into it more and much more consistent than when i began

i would advise you cut out the oranges , or phase it out. i phased them out and my digestion is much better. oranges are acidic, low calorie, and it takes too many to satiate. one orange has only 60 calories and takes a long time to eat/ digest.  they caused bloating in my stomach also and are not as easy to digest as the other fruits on your list. 1 banana has 90 calories and takes only minutes to eat in a smoothie.

maybe apples is a good alternative. i blend them with banana also.

Thanks for your reply :) I will definitely cut out the oranges because I am almost positive they are the culprit! It's too bad that I just bought 72 of them! I should probably give them to some sort of charity. I will try the apples!

or just eat them alone separate or properly combined with other acid fruit

also they help you absorb calcium from greens so with/after greens

yeah you can always give to charity or keep some for lower dosage e.g. if eat it'll just be 1 orange.

are you drinking enough water? that helps a lot with digestion as well.

hi 1 question, i find if i drink a fair bit of water on top of my smoothies i have to go to the toilet(urinate) often, when i was eating cooked food i also had this problem as well, but i think in my case moderation is good as my smoothies i am adding 200ml water to them.

Hi Nihal, that's good. Urinating often is not a problem, also as your body gets used to a decent level of hydration, it becomes easier. I think that a lot of people tend to drink around 30 minutes before a meal.

If a person is having trouble with constipation and/or things moving through slowly, water is really important.

Yeah look at food combining charts and also be sure the fruit is very well ripe. In the grocery store, it might be considered "over ripe."

Also, log your food in something like www.cronometer.com and be sure you get enough calories and that your fat % (by calories) is 10% or under.

The water comment was also very good, you want to be very well hydrated which will really help things move along.

Sorry about your discomfort.  

As others have mentioned, make sure you are properly hydrated as it is difficult to digest fruit on a dehydrated system.  

Make sure fruit is ripe.  

If you can, eat about 1/2-2 pounds of lettuce greens a day.  

Eat simple meals and or mono meals, but a rainbow of fruit over a period of time.  

For troubleshooting:

30BaD FADs: Abdominal Bloating - 30 Bananas a Day!

For a smooth start:

30BaD Banana Wagon Tour - 30 Bananas a Day!

Frequently Added Discussions - 30 Bananas a Day!

Good luck and Peace, PK

Thanks for all of your great advice! I was definitely dehydrated, I didn't drink as much water as I should have been drinking. I am going to take a break from the oranges for awhile, so im giving most of them away to homeless people. Feeling much better today and getting so excited about my journey!

dates make me bloated! no matter how many I eat! I love, love, love, love, love, LOVE dates...but they're awful for me. even when I eat them alone, or anything, I get bloated and my digestion sucks... try cutting them out for a while and see how you feel...

yeah if i take too much i get the same effect, but i dont get it in moderation.

maybe try smaller date

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Sunday
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Sunday
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Sunday
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Sunday
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Saturday
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service