30 Bananas a Day!

Did my cronometer for the first time in a while... 10096 calories! Does anyone else eat that many?

I haven't used cronometer in a long time so I thought I'd fill mine in for yesterdays food... 10,096 calories! I am amused because I didn't even eat huge meals or anything!

My day was like this:

Woke up & had a litre of water and a litre of pineapple juice and 20 lovely big medjool dates as a pre-run snack

After my run I had a smoothie with 5 bananas and 5 tablespoons of coconut sugar and some water

Then I walked my dog and snacked on 20 dates whilst walking

Then I had...I suppose breakfast? 10 persimmons and a litre of pineapple juice

I drank a litre of orange juice before lunch

My lunch was a smoothie with 5 bananas and 5 tablespoons of coconut sugar and 30 dates (not in the smoothie)

Then I didn't really eat dinner apart from 20 dates and a small apple

It's crazy how it all adds up! It just seems like a really high number (not that I'm complaining) So, does anyone else consume this many calories?

Views: 1266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One more marathon question.  All runners are aware of the bowels when running.  On high fiber and raw fruit do you find it in an emergency at times when running a longer run or marathon almost to the point of not making it to the porta potty  time!

Eating 3500 calories of fruit can cause some real issues at time. I think they call them runner's trots.  How do you manage.

I've never had any problems with that. Actually, I've never needed to go to the bathroom while running.

Having said that, I try to eat my last meal before 7 pm and my runs are always in the morning, between 7-9 am, so I give my body plenty of time to digest the last meal.

Besides of that, when I'm going to have a marathon, a race or an important training run, I try to eat light the night before (avoiding vegetables and harder to digest foods).

I've had the best results having a plate of brown rice the night before a race, although I also had good results eating a meal of plain baked potatoes OR bananas.

You must be SUPER CARBED UP!!!!!!! Awesome!

I have 4-6000 calories a day. days I work out hard I drink 2 gallons of water. I say go big or go home!!!

Yep, I'm super carbed up!!!!

Don't you gain on this?  I run 12 miles a day. Did you restrict before raw?

I haven't gained on this ever :) I don't have a real past of restriction, done a few crash diets but generally was always eating between approx 2000 calories a day

You're my hero

Might want to go easy on the dates, unless they're in smoothies. They're a bit dense, and they can really wreck up your teeth. 

Yeah I have found that dried dates can be pretty harsh for the teeth but I haven't found that with juicy fresh medjools personally, I do find that drinking water makes a huge difference to the teeth. I like to swish with water after eating certain foods such as dates

you're an inspiration ! 

Carol, I hope this continues to work for you. Whether or not it works for you, remember to come back to look at this post to remember what made it work, or not work for you. Are you considering a need for minerals from greens? Good luck.

Thank you Bliss! It's great how we can document things like this on here. To be honest I am pretty lazy about the greens but I do include them in a few smoothies each week just to get them in

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
6 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
7 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
7 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
8 hours ago
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
8 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
23 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
yesterday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service