30 Bananas a Day!

I started 811 more than a month ago.  I did well with 100% 811 for more than a week.  And then, I start to have diarrhea, it lasted more than a day.  And then, I had cooked food for a day and did a three day fasting.  I felt good and went back to 100% 811.  Now, after another two weeks, the diarrhea comes back.  I keep eating 100% 811, mostly fruits and big salad for dinner.  Now, the diarrhea has been going on for two days now.  I have to go to the bathroom right after having a meal.  It is really uncomfortable.  What should I do now?  Is this normal?  Should I have some cooked food or do I need to see a doctor?

Views: 924

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

buhu! so you have a bit of diarrhoea - naturally it is not comfortable, but perhaps you are clearing out your system... I have no idea how "dirty" it is.

But to see a doctor after two days of diarrhoea sounds a bit drastic doesn't it?

My suggestions is keep at it... if your problem doesn't go away in a few days, add some (soaked) flax-seeds to a smoothie for the next few mornings.

and keep up the good work!

I have to go almost every hour. It is very inconvenient. I had to run out of the conference room after a meeting and I could not sit through a concert last night. How long do this usually go. I have been low fat cooked vegetarian for several years. I hope there is not too much in my body need to be cleaned. 

Bunny,

Sorry about the diarrhea.  I am not sure if you have been eating melons, so I will go ahead and say this. 

In the United States, there have been problems with melons this year with e coli, to listeria, to them being mushy and full of bacteria.  I have had two bouts of diarhea after eating melons.

I highly recommend to avoid melons until next season.

To help with the diarrhea and digestive upsets, I recommend doing a few days of banana island and I do not believe you will need to see a doctor. 

Peace, PK

Fuuu- I had 3 cantaloupe for breakfast this morning :( !

The first time I went hard-core fruit 811 I had loose/watery stools for 6 weeks. I did have severe Crohns but after those 6 weeks it stabilized by itself. Eat mono-meals as much as you can and try to plan around the situations until it normalizes.  

Good luck! 

I second Jacob on this one. It took about 2 months for my digestion to get stronger, and as far as I know, I didn't suffer from Crohns. My body simply needed that amount of time to heal.

Also, for reasons unconnected to the melon scare, you still may want to lay off the melons for awhile. They are so watery and cleansing, and you need such a large volume to get in your calories that you may want to wait until this clears up to add them into your diet.

PK's right, a trip to Banana Island will likely speed up healing. It's such a simple way of eating that it really frees up your body to do what it needs to do.

I had loose stools in the beginning. For 2 weeks I think.. But usually 2-3 times a day and once 5 times. You don't have to worry. :) Now I'm LFRV for more than a month and I still don't have perfect digestion and stools.

My diarrhea problem gets batter today but I still pass gas a lot.  I feel bloated all day.  Today I also feel like having a cold.  I guess I just have to hang in there.  I want to get over this soon because I even have hard time working out.  Today, half way through my spin class, I really wanted to go to bathroom.   Any suggestion on how to live through this stage of transition?
just take it easy!!
+1
+1
Thanks for the suggestion.  I had to go within half hour of eating or drinking.  I am eating three meals and a snack in the afternoon.  I am trying to not eat within half hour before a meeting.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Stephen posted photos
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion What are some vitamins you recommend?
Saturday
Profile IconStephen and Carolin joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell replied to ednshell's discussion Top German Scientist questions COVID19 response in open letter to Merkel
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
Apr 2
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
Apr 1
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
Apr 1
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 30
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service