welcome to 30BaD Maurice! :)
i do not think that the plastic jugs would cause such an overt response so it is probably the diet.
it could be your body is so much cleaner now that you are becoming sensitive to toxic stuff around you like smoke or perfumes or air freshener, toxic laundry detergent. this happens to most of us as we clean up our diet.
it could be your body has more ability to get rid of toxins with the higher nutrition and more fiber to take things out. but when you introduce the SAD at night it gets over loaded and bogged down, hence the headaches and such.
it's probably a combination of both of these things.
i might try to lighten the fats in the dinner and see if this helps. also make sure you are peeing clear 10+ times a day. hydration will help a great deal.
let us know how it goes! :)