It is interesting on how many people will accept one lie but not another.
For example Milk does your body good.
Do you believe this to be true?
If you don't it was probably because you questioned the statement or have experienced it to not be true.
But wait a minute the media and many other mediums keep telling us that it is true. So how can they be not telling us the truth?
So are questioning things important to come to a understanding of the truth?
I recently came across this list of questions regarding the sandy hook event that took place in the USA.
Now some may not question it because it involves children and it a area where some do not want to venture into but what if the information given to us doesn't seem to add up?
The questions below are from Clare it raises some questions that sure are interesting.
Here we go.
by Clare Kuehn
1) As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.
2) As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count.)
4) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan–who officials say is very cooperative–claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
5) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to kill himself?
6) The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns–a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. But then he could not possibly have been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?
7) According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
8 ) Joanne Didonato, the principal’s secretary, called in sick on Friday–something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. “Of all days,” she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
9) The hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children(according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.
10) Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
11) What happened to the report that Adam Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
12) What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, “It wasn’t me.” Who was he and what was he doing there?
13) What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
18 ) A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, “Put your hands up,” followed by the reply, “Don’t shoot.” This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
19) Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
20) When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?
21) Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
22) Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unrecorded on photos or video?
23) Why won’t police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?
24) Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
25) Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that “they’re coming at me through this wood,” followed by a fellow officer saying, “This is it”?
26) One officer in the school said, “We’ve got one suspect down.” Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody (on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
How did the gunman fire so many shots in such little time?
Was he an experienced military vet or gun pro?
According to Dr. Carver and State Police, Lanza shot each victim between 3 and 11 times during a 5 to 7 minute span. If one is to average this out to 7 bullets per individual—excluding misses—Lanza shot 182 times, or once every two seconds. Yet according to the official story Lanza was the sole assassin and armed with only one weapon.
Thus if misses and changing the gun’s 30-shot magazine at least 6 times are added to the equation Lanza must have been averaging about one shot per second—extremely skilled use of a single firearm for a young man with absolutely no military training and who was on the verge of being institutionalized.
Thanks for the video Sunshine great quote to start and at around the 3:00 minute marke the
The funny thing is that theErin Mills Parkway shopping center footage at the beginning was a area not far from where I use to Live.
The other funny part is the national film board was behind this. At one time such videos could be made but now in Canada with doughboy at the helm not convinced it would be allowed.
Censorship is beginning stronger here in Canada.
"doughboy at the helm" - LOL! too true... Oh, Harper :/
Manufacturing Consent was one of the things that semi woke me up but not enough to realize what 911 was about when it happened later. What finally woke me up fully was The Obama Deception. Blew my mind after I saw it. You can watch it for free here:
Interesting thing about The Obama Deception was that after I saw it I spent a weekend crying. Everything made so much sense after that film. We have been lied to most of our lives through the media. I kept going back to watch the Youtube counter on The Obama Deception film to see how many people had viewed it. The counter went from 8 million to 30 million back down to 12 over the course of a year. Youtube was manipulating the counter so people would not realize how many had watched that film. I was looking at the same channel every time.
Things are not at all what they seem, unfortunately. Most of us on here know that we have been lied to about health and diet. We have been manipulated by mass media for years. I got rid of my TV several years ago. And I don't watch MSM anymore unless it is to see what agenda they are pushing. No doubt Sandy Hook was a false flag, as was 911 as was Aurora as was the Boston Bombing and many others. It's good to see people waking up on this site as well. We are way overdue for a mass global awakening.
Great story K.T.! :) It is so frustrating how many people in various groups, for instance Vets For Peace, are not protesting now because Obama is in office and they don't want to go against a democrat. They say, well he is better than Bush but they don't see how the American people are being played by this seeming difference which is only on the surface. I watched all the Democratic debates, mostly to see Dennis Kucinich speak truth to power, (which was so beautiful). I could not understand why people were so gun-ho about Obama because he was not saying anything different than Clinton. Well I don't watch mainstream TV either except to see what agenda they are pushing, as you say. So after the election I watched a few youtube videos of the Obama family interviews and I was blown over by the perfect family picture of liberal, organic eaters, down to earth, lovely family. I think that is why people thought they and him were want they wanted in office.
I think people liked and still like Obama simply because he is black and it is politically correct to like him. Actually he is half black, half white. But people only see his skin color and many voted for him and still support him due to that and that alone, which is astounding considering all he is involved in and how many lies he has told.
I didn't vote for Obama because I really didn't know what to make of him. I was hopeful that he would change things in a very good way. I liked that there would be a black president and I was excited about that. But he lied massively. Just search for Obama's lies and you can find tons of documentation.
Obama is really no different than Bush. They were both backed by a criminal globalist banking cartel hell bent on absorbing the US and the rest of the world into a NWO globalist tyrannical system. The foxes are running the hen house now. The US has been taken over from the inside. MSM has also been taken over and is no longer real news, has not been for a long time. The "presstitutes" read what they are told to read and cover up the real truth. The only way you can find truth is to search alternative news outlets. We are living in 1984 and George Orwell's nightmare and it is just going to get worse if people don't wake up on a global scale. So many are still asleep and hypnotized by Obama despite him making so many moves towards tyranny like signing NDAA after he said he would not. If you don't know what NDAA is, look it up. Yes, they want the guns. That is quite clear. You cannot run a tyrannical regime if the citizens are still armed. That is what is next on the list and that is what the false flags are for. We are living in scary times. But one thing they let slip by, which was a huge mistake on their part and that was the internet. They jumped the gun by allowing the internet to blow up like it has. There is so much coming out on a daily basis of their crimes and corruption that it is nauseating. All the stuff with the IRS targeting patriot groups Nazi style and all the false flags that they have orchestrated so poorly, all the bills that they are trying to push through, and hundreds of other things going on. They are scurrying around like rats trying to tie up everything to get this NWO going before the sleeping giant totally awakens. That 100th monkey is way overdue to wake up. Maybe it already has.
K.T> glad your awake and trying to help others.
Here is another POS.
Always looking for suckers.
Komen fund lady makes $684,000 a year off that charity?!!!
Thanks Big G. It's good to see some awake folks on here. Regarding that article. It is my belief that most cancer foundations are a joke. While many involved have good intentions, they are massive money making enterprises that churn endlessly with no end in site. There will be no honest magical pill cure for cancer that "they" create because the establishment loves cancer.
Cancer can most easily be prevented and often cured by those taking their health into their own hands. This diet is one way. And other proven method like The Gerson Therapy. The Food Matters documentary goes into this as well as another documentary on The Gerson Therapy itself. I know someone who is cancer free after doing Gerson, even after going through radiation and chemotherapy with no success for years and told to do go home and die. One month of the Gerson Therapy made her cancer free. There are many cases like this. I also have a friend that got mouth cancer and immediately went into radiation a few weeks later and lived a month. The radiation causes sepsis and he died due to it. His death had nothing to do with the cancer. It was the treatment itself. If he had tried Gerson or tried this diet, he would most likely still be here. But instead he was a big meat eater that believed everything his doctors and MSM told him.
I am of the opinion that the medical establishment is being run for the sole purpose of keeping people sick (for global population control and profit for the pharmaceutical companies) via the brainwashed drug dealers we call doctors. Some of them mean well and have just bought into the system. Yes, there are medical procedures that save lives. And even drugs save lives. But most are poisonous and do not address the cause of illness, but just mask it. There is no doubt in that. I certainly wouldn't turn down a hospital if I was in a car accident. But still, I avoid them and doctors like the plaque. Because I eat a very high raw diet, I almost never get sick and I certainly do not worry one bit about cancer, nor do I support any foundation that needlessly sucks millions into their black hole.