30 Bananas a Day!

Has anyone tried this? I was considering this but with coconut water, because I like it better and it adds a little more cals. Is that safe digestion wise? Thanks :)

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this makes so much sense, i have been trying to go raw for so long but always fail at dinner

This makes so much sense. I remember when I first started raw till 4 I had so much trouble getting in the cals and even if I ate up to 3500+ i wouldn't feel satisfied.. but after a good 2-ish months I got used to it and now I can never go back. Nothings is more satisfying than fruit. 

About dates and coconut water, it's a great combo! I really love to add frozen strawberries and some vanilla drops to my datorades as well, its amazing. 

You will start to look like you're a prisoner straight out of a liberated nazi concentration camp if you go on dateorade island for an extended period of time.

I eat tons of dates but do so just to get me to where I need to be calorie wise if I am lacking from other fruits on a given day. Especially when I do a certain amount of exercise and need to meet higher fuel demands, they really come in handy at times. I use 'em frequently for salad dressings as well as a way to make a high calorie low-fat dressing pretty much any day that I don't use overts.

Banana island is a much, much better idea.
Every time I try to do banana island I crack by the end of the first day :( idk after 1 I just get this like salivating feeling in my mouth , makes me want to vomit.... sorry to he gross ha, I normally like juicier fruit like oranges but unfortunately they are pretty low cal

so is it good for weight loss then?

Haha I know I was craving oranges too! Maybe ill just try to up my dates or just make some dateorade to SIP on throughout the day so ill get more cals without even knowing it :P
Be careful with your teeth - sipping dateorade throughout the day. Better drink it relatively fast and rinse your teeth with water or something.
Just curious, are the dates everyone's eating dried? I see a lot of people mentioning them around the forum and wasnt sure how it fits into lfrv?
Cheers :) Yeah fresh dates are lovely.
Where do you get fresh dates? I soak my dried one.
you're in simi valley! you have the world of options!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
yesterday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service