30 Bananas a Day!

Has anyone tried this? I was considering this but with coconut water, because I like it better and it adds a little more cals. Is that safe digestion wise? Thanks :)

Views: 645

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yea i noticed that on Nutridiary right now... but I keep falling off because I'm not afraid of calories its just really hard for ne to eat more than 1800,even if I have smoothies, so I get carb crazy and
eat potatoes or pasta. I really want to be 811 and dates are easy for me to get a lot of cals, is there anything else similar besides bananas?
I haven't been eating dates lately so I'm sure I might be able to get up to 2500 if I included them with other sweet fruit I've been eating, but for some reason I can stuff myself like crazy but my meals end up only being like 400 cals, but then I don't feel satisfied , like I still want to eat cooked food but I can't eat anymore fruit, but I know that's exactly what I need...
Thanks for the advice I will try more meals
, and if I crave I will reach for fruit :), when you consistently eat 811 do you know how long it takes to stretch your stomach?
My stomach stretch day by day, you just have to push the limit a little everytime. I remember 3 months ago my banana smoothie was like 3 bananas, now I can do 10 bananas no problem, I even done 12 medium bananas size one time. haha, thats 5 full pint glasses in one sitting. The key is ripe bananas. It is so easy for me to get them over here in seattle, I buy 10lbs a day so they always ripen at the correct time for me!!! :)
If it takes eating a load of dates to get your calories in. Do it. Soak them or eat them with lettuce. Lettuce and dates. Very tasty
Cool thanks I will try that :)
Great tip!
totally agree, thats what I ate last nite!!

Yeah! Wrap dates in lettuce it's amazzzingggggg. Romaine hearts <3

Right now Im drinking dates blended with sugar cane juice. I think the top of my head is about to blow off! :)

We just got 19L from the market dude.

It naturally takes time for our body to crave its calories from fruit. Give a quarter pounder to a person that normally eats big macs and they wont be satisfied. give fruit to a vegan that normally eats rice n beans for dinner and they wont be satisfied..

sometimes we just have to keep on march'n till our body makes the leap over..
Epic. Wish I could get decent cane around here. Only one store has it, and it's slightly sketchy stuff. I've bought a couple batons of it.
Yea, I'm just mad 2 and half yrs ago when I first became vegan all I ate was practically fruit because I didst know what else to eat then I found all the wheat filled vegan crap and gained back the 30 lbs I initially lost and now I can't get off the stuff :( but I will keep on keeping on I know I can do it! Ps .. I miss cane juice I'm on vacation in kauai and I can't find it anywhere! :'(

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
22 hours ago
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Tuesday
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
Jun 10

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service