30 Bananas a Day!

I absolutely cannot have dates in my house without eating like 20 a day.  It might as well be a box of chocolates in the way that I just feel compelled to keep eating them! I keep hoping that eventually they will come like any other fruit that doesn't cause me to 'hurt myself' eating them.. but at the same time.. I don't like a food in my house that makes me feel "out of control".. whats up with that?! 

Views: 1285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been drinking lots of datorade for the past week.  I am consuming about 100 dates a day blended with water.  I am feeling so energized and blissed out on dates!

gala you might have awesome dates, I think our dates are crap

when is 7hotdates and date people going to be in season again?

haha.. awesome. Y'all have to excuse me. I am VERY new to raw veganism, and even MORE new to 80/10/10 so consuming 2000kcal of dates effortlessly multiple times a week has me afraid of turning into a lard ass. The I dont need to lose weight really ( maybe 10 vanity lbs) but I damn sure don't need to gain it! :) I will learn to trust.. I am sure.

I'll get there! As I just commented above, I am so new to all of this.  I don't really get urges for non-vegan or cooked food period except for yogurt :/ I used to eat a lot of yogurt and I would put it in the froyo maker for "ice cream".. I have been putting frozen bananas in a food processor and that definitely fills that void.. but I am wondering if It would be better to get a yonanas? Idk.. another subject! Maybe Ill start a thread?

I asked people about the yonana and  several said it was awesome.  I'm thinking of asking for one for my birthday.  it's supposed to be noisy but how long is it running?  I don't think that's a problem.  My blender sucks and I don't think it'll make decent ice cream out of frozen bananas.

As regards your original topic: I'm not a fan of dates.  Don't know why.  too sticky sweet perhaps.  Also, they look like crunchy beetles.....hahahaha

Im going to do it with my food processor. I made a few batches in my blender but the last time I did the blender started to smell burned so I said no more, not until I can afford a blendtec. I am going to try the FP out this weekend.. just waiting on these damned bananas to get ripe ha. Im about to go buy a case so that I will always have perfectly ripe bananas.  Where I used to live I never had this problem because the organic market always had a "overripe" bin and thats where I shopped from because they were marked down to .59c a lb! Cheaper than conventional. Overripe.. pfft.. absolutely perfect they were. 

My Safeway NEVER puts out "overripe" fruit - grrrrrrrrrrr. I'm paying 99 cents a lb but I'm still so glad I can get them I don't care.

Blendtec, eh?  I'm going to look into that brand.  Been checking out the Vitamix but it does a lot of things I just don't need.

I will definitely let you know if I get the yonana and how it works.

Yeah I've never seen any regular grocery store do it. This place was independently owned it's name was "Davids" lol 

Being guilty for eating fruit is like a mosquito being guilty for biting ones leg.

20 a day? Ive seen Freelee eat 60+ a day. Large ones too.

Sugar up and live it up. Then you won't be so bored to think thoughts like this and share em with others. ;)

and she's so fat!

Yep. As I said it is going to take some getting used to for me. Im sure what I am feeling is a completely normal feeling when first entering this lifestyle :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
4 hours ago
pradtf left a comment for Tams
Friday
pradtf and Tams are now friends
Friday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"ECB cuts key rate, relaunches QE to shore up eurozone economy #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2kymAUZ"
Friday
"Trump Says Fed Should Cut Rates "To ZERO Or Less", So US Can Refinance Debt And Lenghten Maturities #peace #truth#light http://j.mp/2kH4yzB"
Wednesday
hajapapaya replied to TINtininintin's discussion seeking hair and scalp advice in the group Raw Vegan Skincare & Beauty
Sep 8
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Housing Market Crash on the Way: Shiller #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2knZ6ln"
Sep 8
Peter Csere commented on Peter Csere's video
Sep 7
Josephine H Calvi is now friends with Randy Raw, Jojo Marion and Kevin
Sep 6
Lotus33 and Primal Rich are now friends
Sep 6
Scarlet R joined TheBananaGirl's group
Sep 6
"For Second Week In A Row, Fed Buys Treasuries (AKA, QE4!?!) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2lCSaRg"
Sep 5
Amanda May left a comment for Kevin
Sep 5
Igor Puzeev posted a discussion
Sep 3
Sep 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service