30 Bananas a Day!

If anyone could give me any input on this i would greatly appreciate it !

i buy medjool dates and there super soft and moist, and i make shakes with them everytime about 10-20 of them in a shake. but ive been noticing such gas and bloating come evenings each day and its so uncomfortable and im wondering if anyone else thinks they have issues with dates or any input please!! i normally have banana shakes also in the morning, ill have another banana shake with berries and spinach even, and for dinner typically gluten free pasta with a tomato sauce that i make, or avocado sauce type of thing. thank you all !

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How long have you been doing this lifestyle? If you are still fairly new to it, it's totallly normal to experience some bloating because your body is still getting used to the high amount of fibre you are eating. Are you also drinking plenty of water during the day to help with digestion? Ensure to drink at least two to three liters daily :)

I am new yes !! like a month in. i just didnt experience gas or bloating and discomfort like this during the month until the past week. your def right though. i gotta keep up with my water intake :)

some folks have trouble with digestion and  dates.  try soaking them over night, (and use the soak water), before making your datorade.  check and re-check your hydration levels, making sure to pee 10+ times daily.  if dates still give you bloat, cut them out and try again in a couple of months.

why are dates the most chosen dried fruit? Why not raisins or dried apricots or anything else?

dates aren't dried, unless you buy "dried" dates

close enough

mine are super moist and soft. not dried at all. lol

thanks for your input i appreciate it !

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
fruity78 posted a discussion
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service