30 Bananas a Day!

So has anyone expierenced excessive sweating during detox phase? Is this normal? What about dark circles, I've never had them before. I sleep well , so that can't be the problem. I'm not questioning the lifestyle, just wondering what causes that.
Another thing that I've been expierencing is blushing. :D im naturally confident person and have been like that all my life, but since I started this lifestyle 4 months ago, little things make me blush like a little girl. :D

Views: 769

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nadine. I kind of got the same problem with the sweating. But only at night. I'm living this lifestyle since December 2014. Well i dont know exactly where its coming from and i never had it before, but i think its just a sign of Detoxing ur body. And speaking of me It definitly is getting better with the sweats. Now i only have it maybe once a week or not even that. The same with the blushing. I noticed the sweats and the blushing went pretty much away, after i started to add more leavy greens/Wild leavy greensin my diet. Can't help u with the dark circles though. Sorry.  I think this lifestyle is just a totaly new situation for the body and one main thing about it, is to be patient and enjoy the great benefits ;). So stay tuned and keep up the carbs and the greens ;). Hope i could help u a little bit. 

I eat head of iceberg daily and some spinach too, sometimes more. I love greens! :)
thank you! :)

no worries! :)

Go to bed at 8, get up at 6. Do this for a month and you will see. :)

I'll try that :)

I'd say it all depends on your background. I'm currently on day 15 of doing this lifestyle 100%. I eat dinner around six and by eight thirty I always have about ten minutes of hotflash/sweating. I experienced this same thing last year when I was in eating disorder recovery for anorexia, as did many of the other patients there. So I'm thinking it has something to do with re-feeding the body with the correct amount of energy rather than restricting intake. You have more heat! Your bodies fueling efficiently :) Not sure about the dark circles though

This is my fourth month. :) and it only happens when I'm in movement. I never used to sweat this much from simple things like walking or cleaning the house..

So u have those sweats pretty much every day then? 

Yes, but it's not like it's unbearable :D it's just a change. I want to understand everything that's happening, I'm not worried or anything.

Ok understand :D. Yeah i totally know what u mean. same with me. Wanna understand everything what's happening new to my body aswell :D.

What i also do for a few weeks now is hot n' cold showers. if that tells u anything? after that pretty much no sweats at all, BUT i really have no clue, if that has anything to do with it :D. so give it a try if u want. maybe it wont work, but i think its still great for the body in general and u feel amazing afterwards! ;)  

Is this an abnormal thing you're experiencing?

My friend was diagnosed with "hyperhidrosis" which is a medical term for excessively sweating, thats why i asked. She solved her sweating issue with a little-known book that works wonders. you can find it here.

Anyways, Back on track, I definitely would agree with the comment stated earlier that it all depends on your background. If it keeps getting worse, maybe consult a professional?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Feb 18
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Feb 18
Rock posted a discussion
Feb 17
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Feb 17
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service