30 Bananas a Day!

So has anyone expierenced excessive sweating during detox phase? Is this normal? What about dark circles, I've never had them before. I sleep well , so that can't be the problem. I'm not questioning the lifestyle, just wondering what causes that.
Another thing that I've been expierencing is blushing. :D im naturally confident person and have been like that all my life, but since I started this lifestyle 4 months ago, little things make me blush like a little girl. :D

Views: 735

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nadine. I kind of got the same problem with the sweating. But only at night. I'm living this lifestyle since December 2014. Well i dont know exactly where its coming from and i never had it before, but i think its just a sign of Detoxing ur body. And speaking of me It definitly is getting better with the sweats. Now i only have it maybe once a week or not even that. The same with the blushing. I noticed the sweats and the blushing went pretty much away, after i started to add more leavy greens/Wild leavy greensin my diet. Can't help u with the dark circles though. Sorry.  I think this lifestyle is just a totaly new situation for the body and one main thing about it, is to be patient and enjoy the great benefits ;). So stay tuned and keep up the carbs and the greens ;). Hope i could help u a little bit. 

I eat head of iceberg daily and some spinach too, sometimes more. I love greens! :)
thank you! :)

no worries! :)

Go to bed at 8, get up at 6. Do this for a month and you will see. :)

I'll try that :)

I'd say it all depends on your background. I'm currently on day 15 of doing this lifestyle 100%. I eat dinner around six and by eight thirty I always have about ten minutes of hotflash/sweating. I experienced this same thing last year when I was in eating disorder recovery for anorexia, as did many of the other patients there. So I'm thinking it has something to do with re-feeding the body with the correct amount of energy rather than restricting intake. You have more heat! Your bodies fueling efficiently :) Not sure about the dark circles though

This is my fourth month. :) and it only happens when I'm in movement. I never used to sweat this much from simple things like walking or cleaning the house..

So u have those sweats pretty much every day then? 

Yes, but it's not like it's unbearable :D it's just a change. I want to understand everything that's happening, I'm not worried or anything.

Ok understand :D. Yeah i totally know what u mean. same with me. Wanna understand everything what's happening new to my body aswell :D.

What i also do for a few weeks now is hot n' cold showers. if that tells u anything? after that pretty much no sweats at all, BUT i really have no clue, if that has anything to do with it :D. so give it a try if u want. maybe it wont work, but i think its still great for the body in general and u feel amazing afterwards! ;)  

Is this an abnormal thing you're experiencing?

My friend was diagnosed with "hyperhidrosis" which is a medical term for excessively sweating, thats why i asked. She solved her sweating issue with a little-known book that works wonders. you can find it here.

Anyways, Back on track, I definitely would agree with the comment stated earlier that it all depends on your background. If it keeps getting worse, maybe consult a professional?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
12 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
13 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service