30 Bananas a Day!

So, I hope someone can help me out with this.

I have a friend who is on the SAD. She has seen the changes in my skin after I went 80/10/10 and now she's getting curious about this life style and I'm thinking that maybe I can show her what she can accomplish on it, by helping her with some tiny cosmetic issues she's having.

She's struggling with a lot of weight issues but she doesn't wanna believe it might be caused by junk food, but because she's eating too MUCH of it... anyways, there's another problem she's having and I think that's the main issue for her: dark circles and bags under the eyes.

Now I know from Arnold's Way that that might be a kidney issue but he doesn't explain how to alleviate the symptoms. Is it maybe caused by too much salt in your diet?

She's ready to go to some crazy doctor, who will no doubt just give her some pills that will mess up her system even more. I don't want her to do that.

But how can I help her if she doesn't want to go on the LFRV diet immediately?

Views: 5663

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, she's definitely hooked on the coffee...
I try to convince her to eat more and she says she does, but the problem is that her view of 'more' is the typical SADieter's notion of it. Mainly 3 bananas at once... I told her countless times and she's seen me munch on 10 mangos in one sitting, but still doesn't do it. Ugh... What to do...?
But she started working out regularly now. Maybe her body will tell her to eat much more all by itself.

not sure if allergies were mentioned as well as kidney / liver face reflexology points. sinusitis could be the cause also.

allergies? What allergies could this be?

could be the caffine.  it does this to my cousin. if she drinks enough of it, it gives her chapped lips too!

yeah, caffeine used to dehydrate me a lot. chapped lips were the regular sign.

Allergies to the SAD diet and lifestyle.

Allergy to going to bed later than we should, allergy to sufficient carb intake, allergy to drinking water instead of soda.

=D
Yup, my friend definitely suffers from these allergies...

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
20 hours ago
ednshell posted a discussion
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Monday
Rock posted a discussion
Monday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Feb 17
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service