30 Bananas a Day!

Hi guys,

I'm about to end my 22nd 811rv day! I'm happy about how I feel in general aside from the constant crap food cravings I have on the back of my head. I am fearing I'm probably going to give in one of these days, but what worries me more than that doing it once it wanting to do it more and more. 

Another problem maybe related to this one is that I'm feeling really bored of my salad. I used to be passionate about salads before 811, but just the withdrawal of salt and oil makes it rather difficult to really enjoy it. I kind of did the first days since I tried many different salad dressings recipes and was fun, but I got bored of the ingredients. And I am having a really hard time to finish the whole head of lettuce. Today I made a spinach soup thinking that blended greens would be much easier to eat than having to chew for ages, but I just couldn't finish it. 

Coming back to the cravings, if I eat more fruit before dinner to beat them, then I guess it will be even more difficult to eat my greens...

Don't know what to do... Suggestions?

Views: 850

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try squeezing lemon or lime onto your salads, it's a really easy dressing and I find it makes me enjoy my salads way more than just plain.

I actually always make a dressing, and still miss my salt and olive oil...

what i found was kicking bad foods out of my diet one by one and over coming each by themselves must have made the transition easier. I went from an atkins diet that caused me to have to give up all the sugar nonsenese it really wasnt hard as i never did care much for any of that. But i had to give up bread and chips etc.. which was hard. When i went to vegetarian i was terrified as i love meat! it wasnt really a big deal and meat was the ONLY thing really i had to toss out of my diet so it wasnt that big of a transition.

Now eating something like fruits or salads etc.. was very enjoyable to me since I couldnt tell you want a candy bar even tastes like anymore etc. its been so long. When i first ate fruit after not touching it for 8 months or so i sounded like something out of a dirty movie! it was the most amazing flavor i had ever had.

My point is sometimes going without all the other stuff long enough brings out the best in the other options! when you can still recall what the bad choice even tastes like what it was like to eat it etc... eating the good option sorta gets tainted.

One thing i did for a while was before i ate something I looked it up online what the benefits of the food where vitamin content etc.. then while eating it i'd read all about said item and get really excited about eating it. Sometimes i'd read about the bad choices too so i could see what i wasnt missing out on.

Its really education to read this stuff next time you eat a fruit or veggie google "benefits of (whatever food your eating)" click an article on it and read up. for me it makes the food that much more exciting.

You have to keep in mind these foods taste great by themselves and short of mixing them with each other they really dont need any doctoring to make them taste better. If you think a item doesnt taste great by itself either your taste is still messed up or you simply dont care fo the item. Just move on to something else you like but dont discount the food come back to it in a month and try it again you might surprise yourself and like it.

Foods i always hated and now love Mangos, grapefruit, oranges I still hate most melons tho.

Hi Jim, as usual, your message was really interesting and helpful. So can you say you overcame cravings? 

I don't like melons either :-)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Frugisaurus replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Wednesday
Frugisaurus's photo was featured
Tuesday
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video

Why Smoothies are the Solution to Nourishment

From a live phone wellness consultation. I was coaching my client on how to get his greens and omega-3s in (flax oil because of sensitivity to seeds). While ...
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
""I See No Future Here": Migration To Taiwan Surges 28% As Hong Kong Residents Flee #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31RVJTO"
Tuesday
Blue Coutell is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30tZWNf"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Aug 18
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Aug 17
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service