30 Bananas a Day!

Hi guys,

I'm about to end my 22nd 811rv day! I'm happy about how I feel in general aside from the constant crap food cravings I have on the back of my head. I am fearing I'm probably going to give in one of these days, but what worries me more than that doing it once it wanting to do it more and more. 

Another problem maybe related to this one is that I'm feeling really bored of my salad. I used to be passionate about salads before 811, but just the withdrawal of salt and oil makes it rather difficult to really enjoy it. I kind of did the first days since I tried many different salad dressings recipes and was fun, but I got bored of the ingredients. And I am having a really hard time to finish the whole head of lettuce. Today I made a spinach soup thinking that blended greens would be much easier to eat than having to chew for ages, but I just couldn't finish it. 

Coming back to the cravings, if I eat more fruit before dinner to beat them, then I guess it will be even more difficult to eat my greens...

Don't know what to do... Suggestions?

Views: 850

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, it's making a huge difference being able to post my challenges here and feeling I'm not alone. And also finding solutions! Great to have another recipe :-)

Thanks, I'm feeling so much better with your support, guys. This really makes a difference!

it takes 28 days for your body to kick a craving, so don't give in!! (:

and you don't have to eat the greens so much if you don't feel like it. Have something you really love for dinner.. figs! mangos! passion fruit.. whatever else

good luck~

28 days? I didn't know that... Thanks for the support!

i've been eating this way for a few months and it's still hard for me to eat a lot of greens. i try to eat a little bit most days but it's hard, idk why. i think it may get easier once i have fresh lettuce to pick out of my garden. hopefully :)

A garden! Wow, that's cool. I'm thinking now that we can eat some greens, it doesn't have to be a whole pound in one salad, but divide it into smoothies along the day or a soup. The fact that it doesn't have to be so big helps. Thanks for your answer, Amanda :-)

Lauren, I appreciate so much your support. And you did good in reminding things that might be standard information, but I'm just starting and not only do I need information but also personal stories like yours that remind me that this really works.

As for the green smoothies, I'm definitely going to use them whenever I don't want to eat a whole salad or no salad at all. The only thing is that I like to put spinach rather than lettuce, and I read here that it's not a recommended food...

Thank you so much for your words, you guys are awesome!

I'm going through the exact same thing except I eat rice and beans every night! I need to cut out my salt and cooked foods! Can we be pals and be newbies together? :)

Sure, we can be pals and newbies together! 

about salad—I chop fine a pound or so of greens like romaine and then mix it together with about 10 cups of chopped cantaloupe and other fruit. With every bite of fruit you get some greens, its very sneaky.

love this idea x 

I just tried that today with papaya and it's a great idea. Thank you!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Frugisaurus replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Wednesday
Frugisaurus's photo was featured
Tuesday
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video

Why Smoothies are the Solution to Nourishment

From a live phone wellness consultation. I was coaching my client on how to get his greens and omega-3s in (flax oil because of sensitivity to seeds). While ...
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Frugisaurus's discussion Digestion on High Raw VS RT4/Starch based
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
""I See No Future Here": Migration To Taiwan Surges 28% As Hong Kong Residents Flee #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31RVJTO"
Tuesday
Blue Coutell is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
"Chinese Social Credit Score Prevents 2.5 Million "Discredited Entities" From Buying Plane Tickets #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30tZWNf"
Tuesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"12 Reasons Why Negative Rates Will Devastate The World #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/31FPK4a"
Sunday
"Recession Countdown Begins: Treasury 2s10s Yield Curve Inverts For 1st Time In 12 Yrs; 30Y Yield Drops To All Time Low http://j.mp/2Z56cte"
Aug 17
Frugisaurus posted a discussion
Aug 12
Frugisaurus and Cyril are now friends
Aug 12
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Aug 12
"It’s Time To Expose These False Flags - Episode 1937c #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://j.mp/2YBDept"
Aug 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service