30 Bananas a Day!

Views: 1724

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know that when I eat salt my body blows up.  Could the brains of people that eat cooked food have bloated brains?   

I'm not sure how relevant this is, or if it makes sense, but I read this the other day and according to http://scienceray.com/biology/zoology/top-15-smartest-and-most-inte... the top ten most intelligent animals are:

10. Pig

9. Cat

8. Dog

7. Parrot

6. Crow

5. Elephant

4. Monkey

3. Whale

2. Dolphin

1. Great Apes

As you can see from this, the frugivorous animals (apes, monkeys, parrots, elephant) are more intelligent than the carnivorous or omnivorous animals, with the exception of dolphin & whale, however great apes still scoop the top spot and monkey and elephant are in the Top 5. A dog/pig is around the same size as an ape, yet apes are more intelligent. In nature the majority of most intelligent animals are those eating high fruit diets.

bigger does not equal smarter

My World Civ instructor emphasizes that evolution to where we are today was the result of brain STRUCTURE (prehistoric man had bigger brains, which obviously didn't do much). Structure is what sets human brains apart from apes'

I'm certain Mr. Wrangler is very intelligent. That being said, I, for one, cannot agree with his line of reasoning in total.

As far as attempting to eat a chimp diet, I think this part was quite close and somewhat congruent with a reasonable method of analysis.

The knock up the side of the head for me, was a view of various animal (including human) teeth. Have a look at, say, a cat, or a lion, or any other carnivore. Sharp pointy teeth ideal for their "Best" possible, not only survival, but the best possible diet in order to achieve Prime Fitness. Nature, God, Universe, et al (imho) has the best tools for creating the 'perfect' body type for a breed.

I've also heard how 'closely' chimp & man are genetically. So the first set of non carnivore teeth I took a look at was the chimps. They are much more similar to human teeth then most others. Still, I was not satisfied with that analysis, so I looked at cow teeth. Some similarities, but not that close really. I ended up viewing a webpage with the teeth of an orangutan. Now were getting so similar, I could see using their teeth almost 100% interchangeable with my teeth.

So after seeing this, I went online to look at the orangutan diet. It varies from 811 in small ways, but hardly at all. Interesting things on their daily menu are; wood pith, dirt and some insects. Haven't gone there yet personally, but will take it under advisement...  lol

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
12 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
13 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service