30 Bananas a Day!

I've been on this lifestyle for 10 months, my family buys my food + SAD food for them. so some days we have enough fruit for raw till four but majority of my days are raw breakfast with cooked lunch and cooked dinner. 

I'm only 19 years old and before this I was only calorie restricting for 8 months, followed by nonstop binging for 4 months(in which I gained back all the weight i lost & more), before that though I ate a pretty healthy normal,animal included :( diet. but now that i'm on this lifestyle I have not had any of the benefits that I hear so many people talk about that keeps them on this lifestyle when the weightless doesn't happen right away. I feel like I don't have anything pushing me to keep me on this lifestyle (even though I will continue of course) 

I believe in this lifestyle so much because of how many people I've seen it work for & I want so badly for it to work for me.

Usually in a day I eat:

Breakfast:

9-10 bananas

2-3 cups of spinach

1 cup of almond milk

Snack:

orange juice or grapes

sometimes nothing

Lunch: 

1000g potatoes

½ head of iceberg lettuce

Dinner: 1000g potatoes

3-4L of water every day along with at LEAST 8 hours of sleep every night.

I work out an average of 2-3 hours a week.

I'm just not sure if I'm doing something wrong because I'm not feeling any better and i've stayed the exact same weight (over 60 pounds overweight:( )

If you have any tips or thoughts on what I'm doing wrong PLEASE let me know. 

Views: 830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just keep going, everyone's body is different and you might be still in the healing process from the calorie restriction. Hang in there :)

The one thing I do suggest is that your main focus be on healing instead of weight loss. Just think about all the vitamins/minerals are nourishing your body. Try adding more fruit in if possible during lunch because they are much more nutrient dense and hydrating so they will help speed up the healing process. 

Focusing on healing is great!! We are all trying to heal in different ways :) Good post.

Ah, thank you Jacqueline & Ksenia :)

Personally, I think you aren't eating enough! I'm allergic to almonds so I'm not sure how the almond milk affects the diet, but I would cut it from my breakfast. A smoothie with just bananas and dates and spinach + water is perfect. Almond milk probably adds a bit of fat that you don't need if you're trying to lose weight. I think most people will say that you need to try to eat more fruit for your snack. Try a box of blueberries or other kinds of berries. A bag of cherries. Cooked carbs should be a last resort, try to make sure your family can buy you enough yummy fruits and vegetables to last you throughout the day. Don't skip meals!! You can also try doing full raw some days. 

Oh! I add the almond milk because it gives me almost all the calcium & vitamin b12 I need per day, (my ratios still average out to 90/5/5) 

Thank you! I will try for more fruit!

You can do this!! :) You're beautiful already, though!

You're so sweet! Thank you !! :)

According to cronometer one medium potato only has about 0.3g of fat, and one banana has 0.4g of fat. The low calorie almond milks like silk have 3g of fat per cup. Like I said, I'm allergic to almonds so there may be even lower fat alternatives but I think water would be better if you're trying to cut out those extra fat grams. But it's probably good for the vitamins for sure :)

Hahaha that's true. I can't ever stop at just one banana!

ok, Thanks :))

Just keep going, and it does sound like you should try upping your food intake. I have been on this lifestyle for 10 months and I am 35 pounds heavier. Just stick with it. We will make it!

Ok, I will, thanks for answering :) 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service